Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rand Paul for President
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rand tests the waters:

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2011/...al-waters/

Paul and Palin. This could be great to watch. Smile
He would have my vote!
However, never Palin
BillyB Wrote:Rand tests the waters:

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2011/...al-waters/

Paul and Palin. This could be great to watch. Smile
They would be a huge improvement over Obama and Biden. The latest on Stimulus "Sheriff" Biden is that the Amtrak station that will bear his name is running way over budget. :lmao:
I wouldn't care to vote for a good republican, but not this idiot.
TheRealVille Wrote:I wouldn't care to vote for a good republican, but not this idiot.
Unfortunately a really good Republican or Democrat is unlikely to survive the primaries in 2012. What needs to be done for this country to avoid bankruptcy needs to be done soon and the culture of dependency is in firm control of this country and will not allow what needs to be done to take place.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Unfortunately a really good Republican or Democrat is unlikely to survive the primaries in 2012. What needs to be done for this country to avoid bankruptcy needs to be done soon and the culture of dependency is in firm control of this country and will not allow what needs to be done to take place.

Nicely said.
Theres really not a "great choice" IMO, im more of a Huckabee fan.
Paul has become pretty much the spokesperson for the Tea Party and i dont know how much that would hurt him with both the Dems and Repubs, but i would vote for charlie chaplin over Obama.
Bolt Wrote:Nicely said.
Theres really not a "great choice" IMO, im more of a Huckabee fan.
Paul has become pretty much the spokesperson for the Tea Party and i dont know how much that would hurt him with both the Dems and Repubs, but i would vote for charlie chaplin over Obama.

At least Chaplin can keep his mouth shut.
TheRealThing Wrote:At least Chaplin can keep his mouth shut.
:thatsfunn But could he produce a US Certificate of Live Birth if he were still alive? Another Charlie who could step right into the Oval Office without missing a beat is Charlie Sheen. Like Obama, he can read a script and sound intelligent (think "Wall Street," not "Two and a Half Men").

An audition in front of the Teleprompter of the United States is all that would be needed to replace Obama with somebody equally effective. Instead of a costly campaign and election, the computer that recently won big on Jeopardy could judge the audition. :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote::thatsfunn But could he produce a US Certificate of Live Birth if he were still alive? Another Charlie who could step right into the Oval Office without missing a beat is Charlie Sheen. Like Obama, he can read a script and sound intelligent (think "Wall Street," not "Two and a Half Men").

An audition in front of the Teleprompter of the United States is all that would be needed to replace Obama with somebody equally effective. Instead of a costly campaign and election, the computer that recently won big on Jeopardy could judge the audition. :biggrin:

LOL, i would vote for Cheen.
It would be all tigers blood and 2 women to every man haha.
TheRealVille Wrote:I wouldn't care to vote for a good republican, but not this idiot.

If you think Rand Paul is an idiot, the joke is on you.
I do think he needs to develop a good record in the House before he even considers a run for President....but wait, Obama didn't do that in the Senate did he?

Rand Paul would be a huuuuge improvement over Obama right now, but he needs to get some experience in Washington DC first.