Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Gatorade Player of the Year- Timmy Knipp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Awesome!! Very well deserving! The kids been a stud since his sophomore year.
congrats knipp
Way to represent eastern ky!
Congrats to Timmy. He should do well at Eastern.
congrats timmy.. good luck in the rest of ur career
Would love to see him get a shot at Kentucky or louisville. Wont happen but I would love it.
Ive got family in Elliott co, followed them for a while. I dont know the kid personally but folks speak well of him..Congradulations..
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Would love to see him get a shot at Kentucky or louisville. Wont happen but I would love it.
He has already signed with EKU.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Awesome!! Very well deserving! The kids been a stud since his sophomore year.

He's always been a stud. He just didn't take on much of a role in that offense until his sophomore year.
If Jon Hood or Jarrod Polson can play for Kentucky, Timmy Knipp can.
Congrats to Mr. Knipp! Been a pleasure watching him play over the years!
LClion4life Wrote:He's always been a stud. He just didn't take on much of a role in that offense until his sophomore year.

Never said he wasn't a stud forever. But i've only seen him play since his sophomore year.
Very nice player!!
no disrespect to knipp, but hickey or fant should have gotten this award.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:no disrespect to knipp, but hickey or fant should have gotten this award.

hickey should be mr basketball
So is this award an equivalent of the Mr. Basketball or is it a little bit lower in importance? I know that Elisha Justice got this one and the Mr. Basketball last year.
Who is Timmy Knipp? I assume he is an excellent player, just don't know anything about him since we are from the other end of the world from him.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:So is this award an equivalent of the Mr. Basketball or is it a little bit lower in importance? I know that Elisha Justice got this one and the Mr. Basketball last year.

Depends who you talk to. IMO, Mr. Basketball is more prestigious on the state level, but Gatorade Player of the Year is more well thought of on the nationwide scale.
Once a Colonel Wrote:Who is Timmy Knipp? I assume he is an excellent player, just don't know anything about him since we are from the other end of the world from him.

A 6'6 Guard/Shooting Forward from Elliot County who can do anything he wants with a basketball.
Congrats to Timmy Knipp
Timmy has been through some awesome teams at Elliott county. Some of the Shelby Valley vs. Elliott county games were amazing to watch. I am really proud that this award went to him.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Timmy has been through some awesome teams at Elliott county. Some of the Shelby Valley vs. Elliott county games were amazing to watch. I am really proud that this award went to him.

Me too!!! Those games were like watching Magic vs. Beard.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:So is this award an equivalent of the Mr. Basketball or is it a little bit lower in importance? I know that Elisha Justice got this one and the Mr. Basketball last year.
:please:
Congrats Knipp.
TheRealVille Wrote::please:

?
I think it is a fair question considering that we will have a different Mr. Basketball in Hickey. I was thinking that Mr. Basketball was the more highly regarded award especially for fans in Kentucky but I did not know how this award is supposed to be viewed.
Congrats to a kid who has had a "storied" type career.
Congrats Knipp
He deserves it. Congratulations!!!

http://www.5StarEliteSports.com
These are his averages last season..
25.6 points, 9.9 rebounds, 6.8 assists, 5.7 blocks, 3.0 steals
Pages: 1 2