Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 5 Paintsville 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Davis Park. Jacob Hamilton picks up the W. Jackson is tagged with the loss.
Congrats Pikeville
Congrats Maroon.
Everyone knows their lineup is all sticks but Jackson is a heck of a pitcher.
Good luck to them tomorrow against Wouldridge
Congrats Panthers.:rockon:

Pikeville is going to be tough tough tough......
Pretty PROUD of the Tigers by the way they played this evening. HECK...That is the FIRST time their pitchers have thrown off a REAL mound this year. This was also the FIRST time that the Tigers have even seen live pitching. Also only having 1 error after only haven taken infield 3 times so far this year! Was VERY pleased with the way thay played considering. Congrats to the Panthers.
congrats pikeville
I know its early in the season but the from what I watched from Pikeville and Paintsville last night LCHS will have no problems with either of these teams!
OffTheHook Wrote:Pretty PROUD of the Tigers by the way they played this evening. HECK...That is the FIRST time their pitchers have thrown off a REAL mound this year. This was also the FIRST time that the Tigers have even seen live pitching. Also only having 1 error after only haven taken infield 3 times so far this year! Was VERY pleased with the way thay played considering. Congrats to the Panthers.

You picked a great place to play, this field never allows a lot of errors as you always get the perfect hop. It doesnt yield many to weak fielding teams so I did not expect it would to Paintsville. It really takes all of Pikeville's home field advantage away. Paintsville played solid and Jackson pitched a fine game. I think this will be a down year for them as they have so many players who are inexperienced. I will take 5-1 with Jackson on the hill everytime, shoot I will take 2-1.

Congrats to both teams.
huggybus02 Wrote:I know its early in the season but the from what I watched from Pikeville and Paintsville last night LCHS will have no problems with either of these teams!

I agree keep thinking this way pal. :igiveup:

We couldnt play with them last year either.:blabbermo
Just as Hook said very proud of the Tigers. They handled themselves well for a team who has had little to no actual field time. I look for them to look like a different team when they get a little field time under their belts.
Congrats to the maroon & white. Just keep on doing what you've been trained to do, and do it with all heart. GO PANTHERS!!
Although Jackson picked up the loss, he will take the tigers a long way this year from the mound.
huggybus02 Wrote:I know its early in the season but the from what I watched from Pikeville and Paintsville last night LCHS will have no problems with either of these teams!

First game of the season...LOL.
And one of the teams hadn't even been on a field but about three times this season. Heck they just got their mound on the field today. The water contamination must be spreading...lol.
Never thought I'd see the day when Paintsville fans would be pleased with a 5-1 loss to Pikeville.:biggrin:
huggybus02 Wrote:i know its early in the season but the from what i watched from pikeville and paintsville last night lchs will have no problems with either of these teams!

lol!
jetpilot Wrote:Never thought I'd see the day when Paintsville fans would be pleased with a 5-1 loss to Pikeville.:biggrin:

You guys just don't understand. Of course we wanted to win. But, our boys have literally been in a GYM every day since Feb. 15th. NO field time.
You can bet your bottom dollar. MORE will be expected the next time we meet. :wink: