Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trigg County 115 Providence 32 2nd Region All "A" Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
I Didnt Know Michael Jordan Played For Trigg.hey Im Tellin Ya, Trigg Could Be The Team In The 2nd.i Like U Heights But Trigg Is Their Equal.
Thats an extremly high score for high school basketball
After hearing this score I dare anyone to bash Paintsville again!
ouch what a score, congrats trigg
Whoa. Trigg County can score. What percentage did they shoot as a team? Had to be good.
There's no sense allowing a score like this to happen. There's ways to keep the score down and not humiliate an opponent to this magitude.:please:
"DOC" Wrote:There's no sense allowing a score like this to happen. There's ways to keep the score down and not humiliate an opponent to this magitude.:please:
If your winning by a good margen put ure 2nd string in.......
Im hearing the actual score was 115 points...That's still a beating...
Yeah, the KHSAA website says the score was 115 - 32.
"ACE" Wrote:Whoa. Trigg County can score. What percentage did they shoot as a team? Had to be good.

Trigg County beats Providence ALOT worse than Paintsville did Piarist and you bashed the hell out of them, said they were classless, BMR was classless, and all you got to say about this game/score is Whoa, Trigg County can score, what percentage did they shoot. :wtf1:
wow.. the bench could have played a lot.. I don't know how bad Providence is but there is teams that are beat by this much and they play the other team's JV mostly
Congrats Trigg Co.!!
"catsfan072" Wrote:After hearing this score I dare anyone to bash Paintsville again!

Thank you catsfan.

Congrats Trigg County