Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (12) Richmond 65 - (13) Morehead State 48 (NCAA Tournament - 3rd RD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Richmond Advances And Will Face Either Kansas/Illinois.

Richmond had way too many easy points right under the baskets, easy dunks and layups. Morehead State kept trading Baskets with Richmond when they needed stops and they simply didn't get them. I Think Faried Went 11 & 11. He didn't get his Double Double until about 2 mintues or so to play in the game. Morehead Couldn't hit from The 3 pt. land. The Ref's were horrible, State was getting killed underneath the basket and they would go to the other end and morehead would would look at Richmond and they would get called for fouls. simply Ridiculous
Oh well, tough way to go out. Congrats to Morehead on an outstanding season, you will see Faried in the NBA next year, even if he did have an off game tonight.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Oh well, tough way to go out. Congrats to Morehead on an outstanding season, you will see Faried in the NBA next year, even if he did have an off game tonight.

agreed
I watched this game. And hated every minute of it! I thought for sure Morehead would win.
I was rooting for Morehead, but being the the round of 32 is quite an accomplishment for them.
Great job this season to MSU
Not to be a jerk, but I was rooting for Richmond.
Westside Wrote:Not to be a jerk, but I was rooting for Richmond.

You are an EKU fan. Big Grin
I root for all the in-state schools besides Louisville. Big Grin
LClion4life Wrote:You are an EKU fan. Big Grin

:Thumbs: