Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (NAIA Quarters) Pikeville 86 Robert Morris 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bears hold of #1 Robert Morris after losing a 11 point half time lead. Bears lead by Cooksey's 21 points in this one. The Bears will now face # 5 Martin Methodist Monday at 6 PM CST.
Cooksey 22
Thorton 12 7 rebs 4 offsensive
Setty 14
Cole 11
Donaldson 11
Yessirrrr!! I was getting too nervous/pumped listening to updates. This is awesome. Hopefully one more win and I can cath a bus to Kansas City! Leggo Pikeville, stand up! Take it to the face!
Bears have won the rebounding battle in all 3 games. Interesting fact.
So, should Pikeville win and GTown win the next 2, Will it be Pikeville vs. Georgetown for the National title?
Second time that Pikeville has made the finals in the past 10 years. G'town facing the #2 team in the nation in the up and coming game.

Shawnee State girls in the semi-finals
Cambelsville with a chance in the girls to make the semi-finals

MSC dominating the national stage this year.

Kelly Wells up next on the post-game report tune in to 107.5
Belfry0304 Wrote:So, should Pikeville win and GTown win the next 2, Will it be Pikeville vs. Georgetown for the National title?

Correct
Bears shoot 82 percent from the charity stripe.
Then go Georgetown! That'd be awesome...
So happy. Great for the community. 2 more!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Bears hold of #1 Robert Morris after losing a 11 point half time lead. Bears lead by Cooksey's 21 points in this one. The Bears will now face # 5 Martin Methodist Monday at 6 PM CST.

Not trying to be picky, but isn't Martin Methodist's game the last one tonight, at 9 PM? They may get upset themselves.

Anyway, congrats Bears! Keep on winning!
As a Lindsey Wilson alumni/alumnus I have to root for the Mid-South Conference teams.
More Cowbell Wrote:Not trying to be picky, but isn't Martin Methodist's game the last one tonight, at 9 PM? They may get upset themselves.

Anyway, congrats Bears! Keep on winning!

sorry about that I was looking at the NAIA website and it had them playing MM/Biola and thought it said just MM
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:sorry about that I was looking at the NAIA website and it had them playing MM/Biola and thought it said just MM

Cool. :Thumbs:

It seems Biola already pulled one upset, so they may do another tonight. Regardless, hopefully the Bears can win against whoever!
If they can beat the defending champs, defending runner-up, and #1 they can do ANYTHING!
Lets Go Bearsssss!!!
Pikeville has pretty much taken down three of biggest names in naia basketball the last few days.
This is amazing. Go Bears!!!
go Bears
Great job Bears!! Happy to see those guys doing well in the national spotlight. Come on Bears bring it all home!!
Great job, coach Wells and to all the the Pc players. Bring it back home.
It would be great to see a gtown-pikeville matchup in the championship
These two split in the regular season with PC winning by one and Gtown winning by 9.
Coach has these boys playing some great ball. Keep it up!!!
Da Bears!
Congrats Pikeville.
You guys gotta check out picture #19. I'll just let the picture speak for itself!!!!

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/03/19...pionships.html

Here is also a copy of the Bracket.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NA...1_NAIA_bracket
^Told You...LOL!