Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee Co. Is The Best In The 14th!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LEE CO. IS LEGIT AND HAS A GREAT SHOT OF WINNING THE 14TH REGION.
ANYONE CAN BE BEAT IN THE I4TH, THAT'S OBVIOUS. JUNE BUCH. BEAT PERRY CENT.OWSLEY BEAT JUNE BUCH.HERES HOW ID PICK THE 14TH REGION RIGHT NOW.

1-LEECO.-HOT TEAM, GOOD SHOOTERS, PLAY TEAM BALL.WILL BE A TOUGH OUT IN THE REGION.
2-PERRY CENTRAL--BEST COACH IN THE 14TH, THEY PLAY THEIR BEST BALL COME REGIONAL TOURNEY TIME.
3--LESLIE CO.---HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY LOSE TO BREATHITT, A TON OF TALENT.NICE WIN OVER GOOD MADISONVILLE TEAM.
4--JUNE BUCHANAN---STEPP, BEST PLAYER IN THE REGION, LOSE TO OWSLEY.
BEAT PCC, GO FIGURE,
5--WHO KNOWS, WOLFE, HAZARD, OWSLEY, KNOTT
ID GIVE WOLFE THE NOD, BEAT HAZARD AND LCC SHOULD BE A WHOLE LOT BETTER AS TALENTED AS THEY ARE.BEWARE COME 14REGION TOURNEY, WOULDNT SURPRISE ME AT ALL TO SEE LCC WIN THE REGION. WATCH OUT, IF A LITTLE TEAM LIKE JACKSON CITY GETS HOT, IT COULD BE LIGHTS OUT FOR THE BIG BOYS( JUST ASK HAZARD).WHO WINS THE 14TH????:king:
"vince" Wrote:LEE CO. IS LEGIT AND HAS A GREAT SHOT OF WINNING THE 14TH REGION.
ANYONE CAN BE BEAT IN THE I4TH, THAT'S OBVIOUS. JUNE BUCH. BEAT PERRY CENT.OWSLEY BEAT JUNE BUCH.HERES HOW ID PICK THE 14TH REGION RIGHT NOW.

1-LEECO.-HOT TEAM, GOOD SHOOTERS, PLAY TEAM BALL.WILL BE A TOUGH OUT IN THE REGION.
2-PERRY CENTRAL--BEST COACH IN THE 14TH, THEY PLAY THEIR BEST BALL COME REGIONAL TOURNEY TIME.
3--LESLIE CO.---HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY LOSE TO BREATHITT, A TON OF TALENT.NICE WIN OVER GOOD MADISONVILLE TEAM.
BEAT PCC, GO FIGURE,
ID GIVE WOLFE THE NOD, BEAT HAZARD AND LCC SHOULD BE A WHOLE LOT BETTER AS TALENTED AS THEY ARE.BEWARE COME 14REGION TOURNEY, WOULDNT SURPRISE ME AT ALL TO SEE LCC WIN THE REGION. WATCH OUT, IF A LITTLE TEAM LIKE JACKSON CITY GETS HOT, IT COULD BE LIGHTS OUT FOR THE BIG BOYS( JUST ASK HAZARD).WHO WINS THE 14TH????:king:
I agree...Lee co is agreat team and have shown it all year....But it is very hard to pick Lee or anyone else 2 win it.....any team in the region has a shot of winning it this year.

BEAT PCC, GO FIGURE,
I agree...Lee co is agreat team and have shown it all year....But it is very hard to pick Lee or anyone else 2 win it.....any team in the region has a shot of winning it this year.
With all due respect to Lee County, there are several teams that have a chance to win the 14th. There is a level playing ground in the 14th and I would say that Leslie is the best team based on their performance in the WYMT classic, and Hazard also is a contender because they are not playing a couple of players as much as they could and that is holding them back IMO, but during the tourny, I look for the Bulldog coaching staff to put aside petty differences and play the best players and that could make them one of the favorites.
I don't like to admit it but Lee is one of the better teams in the 14th. Sad However all this attention could get to their heads and lead to a major upset.
Hazard has the most talent, Leslie has the best team,Perry cent has the best coach,Lee is the hottest team,June buchanan has the best player,Lcc is talented and will be dangerous.I thought it would be a Leslie-Hazard year.Right now , I HAVE TO TAKE LEE CO.They got a tough draw in the ALL-A in BROSSART, but it's a game they can win if they are hot from the outside( like they have been for the last month).
Brossart played Pendleton within 4 points as well.I wish Lee co. the best of luck but if i was picking Id have to go with Brossart 66-58 in a close game.Brossart is bigger and more physical than anyone in the 14th this season and win or lose, it will help get lee ready for the 14th region tourney.Hazard beat them in the all-a last year, Hazard was loaded and i felt was the best team in the region last season. What can you say, coach Holland for Pcc does a great job.LEE CAN WIN( im wrong alot)andI hope they do.
GOOD LUCK LEE CO. IN THE ALL A!
Lee is not the best in the 14th they were just hitting that night..noone in the 14th is the best this year and I don't think they will get by BB
Lee county, i cannot say is the best team in the 14th region. Although, their team does play well together, but no one knows what can happen this year.
Right now, yes they are the best. 2 weeks ago, nope. 2 weeks from now, hopefully but who knows.
I dont think u can actually say whos gonna win the region... I think its gonna come down to whos hot and whos not....
"RPL" Wrote:I dont think u can actually say whos gonna win the region... I think its gonna come down to whos hot and whos not....
Agreed there RPL
They may very well be the best in the 14th region, but they will still get beat out of districts!
They are pretty good
Lee is a good ball team, however I believe that Leslie is still a top contender in the 14th. GOOD LUCK LEE IN THE ALL A!!!!!!!!
"hazarddogfan" Wrote:I agree...Lee co is agreat team and have shown it all year....But it is very hard to pick Lee or anyone else 2 win it.....any team in the region has a shot of winning it this year.

1.) PCC
2.) Lee
3.) JBS
4.) Hazard
5.) Estill

BEAT PCC, GO FIGURE,
:nope: check the rankings Perry County is best.