Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best players in the 58th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be the top players next year and top teams?
the teams are:
Allen Central
Betsy layne
South Floyd
Prestonsburg
Bl will be first again...I see Andrew Roberts and Braxton Tackett to have a good year playing together
I think it has to go:
Betsy Layne
South Floyd
Allen Central
Prestonsburg
bl will dominate the district for a third striaght year. now one has anything really besdies them. another down 58th
The thread title is asking how the players rank, not the teams. LOL
LClion4life Wrote:The thread title is asking how the players rank, not the teams. LOL

It also says list the top teams..
He was just stating who the teams are for those that don't know.
LClion4life Wrote:The thread title is asking how the players rank, not the teams. LOL

allen central rebels Wrote:Who will be the top players next year and top teams?
the teams are:
Allen Central
Betsy layne
South Floyd
Prestonsburg

As you can see in his post it says who will be the best players and the best teams...
I think besty layne and AC will be fighting it out for first place in the district, South floyd doesant have no one coming back. so it will be

Top Teams:
Betsy Layne
Allen Central
Prestonsburg
South Floyd

Top players:
Braxton Tackett-BL
Seth Jarrell-AC
Andrew Roberts-BL
Junior Handshoe-AC
Stephen Goble-AC
Bryson Williams-Pburg
the other guard from pburg, also I dont really know any other players form SF that seen playing time last year. no certain order for these players though
Dylan Hamilton - BL might be the best in the district next year.
South Floyd does return Brandon Marson, so I wouldn't say they return no one.

Betsy Layne should win the district, I think Prestonsburg and Allen Central will battle for 2nd since Pburg beat them twice this year.
::Famous:: Wrote:As you can see in his post it says who will be the best players and the best teams...

Sorry. I feel like an ashhole now. :HitWall:
allen central rebels Wrote:I think besty layne and AC will be fighting it out for first place in the district, South floyd doesant have no one coming back. so it will be

Top Teams:
Betsy Layne
Allen Central
Prestonsburg
South Floyd

Top players:
Braxton Tackett-BL
Seth Jarrell-AC
Andrew Roberts-BL
Junior Handshoe-AC
Stephen Goble-AC
Bryson Williams-Pburg
the other guard from pburg, also I dont really know any other players form SF that seen playing time last year. no certain order for these players though

i would put Andrew Roberts..BL Dylan Hamilton..BL and Bryson Williams...Pburg in front of seth jarrell from ac
::Famous:: Wrote:i would put Andrew Roberts..BL Dylan Hamilton..BL and Bryson Williams...Pburg in front of seth jarrell from ac

I would put Brandon Marson in front of everyone in the 58th for next yr.
westwood1 Wrote:I would put Brandon Marson in front of everyone in the 58th for next yr.

idk..i watched brandon last year in the district championship game and he just put his head down and forced at least 3 to 4 shots..He didnt look that good
Like I said no certian order. but still I dont see how you say put roberts and the other kid in front of jarrell he Avg. around 15 a game lastyear. but I understand why roberts didnt score that much with better players around him
Jarrell shot around 12 shots a game...the 3 games i watched him...Roberts averaged about 11 ppg while only shooting about 5 shots a game
Brandon is a good player that sacrificed alot scoring wise in the past year. He will be a different player next year for South Floyd because he doesn't have to handle the ball so much.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Brandon is a good player that sacrificed alot scoring wise in the past year. He will be a different player next year for South Floyd because he doesn't have to handle the ball so much.

He will be a different player next year. But, he will have to handle the ball even more, due to the losses to graduation. So the argument about him being a different player, because he won't have to handle the ball as much is not very accurate. No doubt, he will be a top player in the District and Region though.
BillSelf Wrote:He will be a different player next year. But, he will have to handle the ball even more, due to the losses to graduation. So the argument about him being a different player, because he won't have to handle the ball as much is not very accurate. No doubt, he will be a top player in the District and Region though.
No, I don't think he will be handling the ball nearly as much next year. They have other guards that will step up.
What about Landon Hale from Piarist?
LClion4life Wrote:Sorry. I feel like an ashhole now. :HitWall:

I bet you get that feeling a lot...:lmao:.
allen central rebels Wrote:I think besty layne and AC will be fighting it out for first place in the district, South floyd doesant have no one coming back. so it will be

Top Teams:
Betsy Layne
Allen Central
Prestonsburg
South Floyd

Top players:
Braxton Tackett-BL
Seth Jarrell-AC
Andrew Roberts-BL
Junior Handshoe-AC
Stephen Goble-AC
Bryson Williams-Pburg
The other guard for burg is Cory Bentley, he is the best player on the team!!!!!
Pburgbaseball Wrote:The other guard for burg is Cory Bentley, he is the best player on the team!!!!!

His name is Cody. His twin brother is Cory who is also on the team. Cory plays center. Cody is the guard.
Nobody is going to be able to stop Andrew Roberts, and Braxton Tackett from BL..i seen them playing AAU ball at the sportsplex a couple weeks ago.
::Famous:: Wrote:Nobody is going to be able to stop Andrew Roberts, and Braxton Tackett from BL..i seen them playing AAU ball at the sportsplex a couple weeks ago.

I dont know about nobody stopping them because there is some tough competition out there, but that is definitly a tough combo.
Very little individial talent in the 58th district as well as the who 15th as far as that goes. The talent level has hit rock bottom literally. Theres not alot of potential at that. Just went from unbelievable individual talent to very little in just a few shot years. Thats just being realistic. I'd give BL the edge as far as the team concept goes. No disrespect to these young men there just a big HUGE drop in individual talent the past 6-10 yearsRegionally.(excluding SV/Paintsville teams who were led by Justice/Slone).
can anyone tell me why the jarrell kid from bl hasnt been playing? i think he would be a big help to there program. also one of the best guards in the dist,
Rumor has it he and the coach dont see eye to eye. Yes he is an awesome guard. Could have been the difference maker on last years squad.
Allen Central All the way