Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JV GAME: Johnson Central (vs) Lawerance Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any thoughts?
Cant wait to see Chad hall and justin murray to put up huge numbers. JC should have this one on the bag.
Dont be over confident, yea LC is young, but they have a good JV team. They may not be the best in the area, but the will fight you tooth and nail to get the W.
"MyNaMeSbUrChEtT" Wrote:Cant wait to see Chad hall and justin murray to put up huge numbers. JC should have this one on the bag.

Only Huge Numbers Chad Hall is putting up tonight is Assist... thats what he is starting to look for now. to make his team better. he is not a player that can score double digits. But is a good player. Justin Murray on the other hand will probably have some huge numbers. James Blakenship will be a threat to all players inside the key when he drives. Ian Welch will be unstoppable down low. Jo Whitiker will have a good game as usual from beyong the arch. Josiah Reno will domminate the boards. Zach Sergent will be a threat on defense. JC is a good team all around should make out for a good game. My prediction is JC-53 LC-44
James Blakenship will have a good game tonight i believe. Chad Hall may hit one three. But i dont see JC winning this game. Justin Murray plays too out of control. You saw what happened at Lexington Catholic. LC by 19