Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: who is better jamie mccarty or landon slone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what do u think
Landon Slone
Id take Mccarty in this one
jamie mccaty... he is really good, but i havent really watched landon play... so.......:theman:
Landon is better i think, cause you have to consider he's a year younger then Jamie. Jamie is a good ball player, and i like his game. But i'd have to say Landon is better, even though he has played terrible the past few games i've watched.
Well, considering McCarty led his team to a victory over Landons team @ paintsville and Mccarty has led his team to first in the district, then im going with mccarty. Even though he doesnt put up as many points doesnt mean he cant he has to share points with the regions best center in Kyle Rice. Whatever it takes to win.
they both can shoot but who can creat their own shot
Jamie McCarty.
"Battle Tested" Wrote:they both can shoot but who can creat their own shot
I think the answer to that question goes to McCarty.
He uses picks very well to recieve the ball and move great off the ball.
Very tough to guard.
Landon's points are from the foul line and lay-ups.
I'd Pick McCarty
McCarty..he'll create his own shot and finish it too..
McCarty
i have seen both play and they are both real nice players. but i would take clark stepp over both of them....
There has already been a thread identical to this that proved absolutely nothing. This is pointless.
yeah thats true
There both pretty good players
McCarty
McCarty
both are overrated! but this thread asked who is better so Id take Mcarty. he could be great if he was a teram player and was under control. The problem is he thinks he is A LOT better than he really is
I'd rather have Landon Slone on my team anyday, he's going to be one of the best players to ever come out of the 15th region.
this is a pointless thread... nothing is being proved.. They are both good players and have HELPED their team to get the first 2 seeds of the district..
McCarty hands down Slone is all hype he was supposed to demolish us but in 2 games he scored a combined 24 points
Mccarty, Slone Has The Ugliest Shot Ever!
mccarty
Id have to say Landon, he is more of a team player then McCarty, McCarty thinks he is better then what he is and shoots the ball way to much. Slone drives and dishes and gets fouled alot which helps his team. Although with this said i dont think either player is top in the region. I think brad Lowe owns that title.
"Moe" Wrote:I'd rather have Landon Slone on my team anyday, he's going to be one of the best players to ever come out of the 15th region.

Maybe a little stretch...... That puts him in some tall cotton, King Kelly, John Pelphrey, Todd May, Pat Talent and others. I just dont think he is in that category. JMO
"BeaverCreek Connection" Wrote:Maybe a little stretch...... That puts him in some tall cotton, King Kelly, John Pelphrey, Todd May, Pat Talent and others. I just dont think he is in that category. JMO
Of course not in the catagory of "The King", but he has been compared to a young John Pelphery, and has been mentioned as one of the leading canidates for Mr. Basketball in this years Sophmore class(07'-08').
"Superman" Wrote:Landon is better i think, cause you have to consider he's a year younger then Jamie. Jamie is a good ball player, and i like his game. But i'd have to say Landon is better, even though he has played terrible the past few games i've watched.
Actually, I think McCarty is 2 years older than Slone, just 1 grade year older.
I really like both players and would love to have either on my team.
I would try playing McCarty down low a little bit, he is a great leaper and could cause more matchup problems by making a bigman have to follow him outside. Just a thought.
Shawn Thompson
"Pressure" Wrote:this is a pointless thread... nothing is being proved.. They are both good players and have HELPED their team to get the first 2 seeds of the district..

Threads like this insult both teams. Neither player can beat anyone by himself and knowing both, I can tell you that they would much rather talk "team ball" than about themselves.
Pages: 1 2