Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miss Basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who does everyone think it will be from this past season?
(Sorry if I make a spelling mistake)

Averee Fields?
Sara Hammond?
Guess (duPont Manual)?
Karla Booth?
Kristain Stainback?
Other?
Averee Fields, and Kristain Stainback are great players. But I dont see how you could give it to any one other the Sara Hammond. Gator-aid player of the year, MVP of the State Championship game and Mcdonalds All American. I think she should win it hands down.
I'm as excited as anyone that Fields is going to WVU. However, after attending the Sweet 16, Hammond was in a class by herself. When she decided to take over a game, there wasn't anything anyone could do about it.
Hammonds - no contest
Hammonds with out a doubt, shes at the top for All-State, is a Kentucky Gatorade POY, McDonalds All American. Not giving it to her after she led her team to a state championship would be a sin IMO.
Hammond without a doubt
Hammonds and it isn't close for the second place young lady.
Hammond hands down.
Hammond is a lock as there is no one close.
Sara Hammond hands down without a doubt.
Yeah, it should defintely be Sara Hammond.
Sara Hammond
I like hearing this. I hope the committee thinks so as well.

I just remember another Rockcastle player winning Gatorade player of the year but not getting Mr. Basketball (not expected to get either but the precedent is there)
LWC Wrote:I like hearing this. I hope the committee thinks so as well.

I just remember another Rockcastle player winning Gatorade player of the year but not getting Mr. Basketball (not expected to get either but the precedent is there)

While this is true Hammond is a McDonalds All-American/All State/GAT POY/State Tourny MVP, if the committe got this one wrong it would be detramental to the committe.
If Hammond dont get it someone needs to go to jail
Southern Pride Wrote:If Hammond dont get it someone needs to go to jail

:thatsfunn Like ol' Roscoe P. Coltrane used to say in the eighties....."Cuff em' and stuff 'em!"....LOL
^"Coot - Coot - Coot!"
Sara Hammond has to be Miss Basketball. There is a whole lot of talent in this state but you have to give the 1st McDonald's All-American from Kentucky Miss Basketball.
Did she sign her LOI yet? I didn't know if it was early signing or are they done with the signing period.
Sara Hammond of Rockastle Co. would be my pick.
I would bet my house on Hammond getting Miss Basketball
I cant believe anyone could think someone else would get it This is a no brainer
Hammond or it is rigged!
Thats a fact
Sara should get it-but I would have put Lawrence in the running also.
I know there is a lot of talented kids out there and i got to see some of them through out the year. But i do think that Sara should get Miss Basketball.
ATLBaller Wrote:Sara Hammond all the way!

http://www.insidewomensbasketball.com/sp.../sara.html

wow thats cool
cougarpride08 Wrote:Did she sign her LOI yet? I didn't know if it was early signing or are they done with the signing period.

She signed with University of Louisville.
When will it be announced?
OffTheHook Wrote:She signed with University of Louisville.

I didn't know this. When did she do this?
Pages: 1 2