Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (19) UConn 76 - (11) Syracuse 71 (OT) (Big East Semi-Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Walker had 33.
Fun game to watch, I was hoping for multiple overtimes again.
Just one overtime, I was disappointed.
This was a awesome game to watch!!
Seems like every time Syracuse and UConn hook up it's a thriller. Walker is showing why his name shouldn't be dismissed for National POY.
congrats to the Orange
I have started to become a big Kemba Walker fan these last few days. I haven't seen him play much until the last four days. Kemba is a great ball player, but the thing that makes me so high on him is he does things that don't show up on the box score. He makes great plays for himself and his teammates.
The fightin Kemba's are absolutely rolling right now. UConn can really grind these games out and are digging down deep to win some really tight games against good teams. I really think that they are right there with UK fighting for the last 3 seed and I think that if they win tomorrow, they will get it ahead of UK. Louisville looks to be in the same position but I am not exactly for sure as to where everyone falls. All three of these Big East teams are around the same in seeding at this point and I have no clue how the selection committee looks at the same conference being represented in the same seed three times. Syracuse, Louisville, and UConn really now have claims to be a 3 seed but after the dust settles I think that Louisville wins tomorrow and winds up as the third 3 seed with Syracuse possibly moving to a 4 and UConn as a 4.
Walker is playing incredible Basketball right now
Uconn is tough and I said at the beginning of the year that uk lost to a team that would end up being a tournament buster. Some people laughed but I still think that uconn has potential to make noise in the tourney.