Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville VS Allen Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a good if AC plays the way they did tonight. I think Martin will have a good game against Williams. Im goin to take AC in the upset.
I think paintsville is overrated, and after the way i saw Ac play tonight, i think they will pull the upset. I am predicting a battle of Left and Right beaver for the Championship. Man talk about a gym rocking that night.
I'll be with you on this one #4. I'm gonna take AC by 1 in a BIG UPSET.
Paintsville by 10+
Paintsville by 18!
Paitnsvill by15 hop im right last time i was wrong i picked SC over AC....
Should be a good game.
Paintsville
Just about every team in the 15th is rated higher than AC. And by many Paintsville is amoung the top teams in the region. So how do you logically chose AC over Paintsville. In makes no sense to pick AC therefore I go with Paintsville tomarrow night, but Good Luck REBS
AC played with alot of fire and emotion tonight, but I think Paintsville is going to be looking to make a statment that they still belong at the top of this region. Paintsville will be a little to athletic for AC IMO.
I'm gonna say P'ville by 10+
(This is also what I said for SC and we know how that turned out so................)
Paintsville - 68
Allen Central - 51
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:AC played with alot of fire and emotion tonight, but I think Paintsville is going to be looking to make a statment that they still belong at the top of this region. Paintsville will be a little to athletic for AC IMO.
I'm gonna say P'ville by 10+
(This is also what I said for SC and we know how that turned out so................)

I agree with ya Prod! Seems like all I see on here and other sites any more is nothing but a bunch of Paintsville Haters! People forget that these are just a bunch of kids! Sophmores mostly (15 & 16 years old). I know almost all of them personally and they are some of the best KIDS you could ever know! They have a lot of pressure on them this year being as youngas they are and people ranking them where they have been ranked. But, remember this. Just keep bashing, because you are going to get to do it for not only this season, but also the NEXT TWO SEASONS!!! WOW!! We all tend to forget that! :omg: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigers by 10!
Confusedhh: AC
Depends it the refs let BMR take over, Stop being afraid of him guys and be fair... AC does have a legit chance of winning!
AC has a good shot at pulling of the upset, It depends on how Paintsville plays...
I'm taking Paintsville... the boys in blue are ready to play...
I think last night's win may have been just the boost the Rebels needed. It doen't matter what their record or anyone else's is for that matter, right now it's one and out. I think Coach Martin will have his team ready again tonight to pull off the upset. This should be a good game to watch, whatever happens good luck to both teams.
Paintsville
tigers by 5+
The region is wide open.
Tight game with Paintsville winning by 5.
Paintsville by 12
Paintsville without a doubt, very good team, im not taking anything away from allen central though they give great effort night in and night out they just dont have the firepower to pull this one out
I Might BE Wrong, But I Believe That This Game Will Come Down To Whoever Has The Ball Last. Too Close To Call. But It Is On AC's Home Floor. AC By 1 :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
I'm gonna go with what you said Randall.
AC is way better than their record implies.They have only been blew out of a few games this year. I'm taking AC to bring down Paintsville and the over rated landon slone.
p-ville 70
ac 57
Landon slone should be way too much for ac in this one! Tigers by 13!