Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Player of the year in the 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who does everyone thimk is the best player?
I think the shortstop from Letcher should definetely be in the running here? Does anyone know where he is going to school?
Corey Slone - Hazard
Tanner Sexton from Letcher and Kevin Smith are the two of the top players imo. Give the nod to Smith as he is an exceptional hitter and a great CF.
I like Corey Slone as the best but the other two named is very good players. I also think Evan Potter is very good player too in the 14th.
Tanner Sexton should get this
Kevin Smith from Perry Central will definitely be in the running.
just hope whoever gets it, that it is based on performance and not on which school they go to or who the coaches just "THINK" should get it....
All the above are very good players but there will be others that will deserve consideration
X's and O's Wrote:just hope whoever gets it, that it is based on performance and not on which school they go to or who the coaches just "THINK" should get it....
All the above are very good players but there will be others that will deserve consideration

This is what it will be based on.
Benchwarmer Wrote:This is what it will be based on.

We will see....
X's and O's Wrote:We will see....

It's sad but that's how it has been and will always be. The team with the most voters and friends will prevail.
Benchwarmer Wrote:It's sad but that's how it has been and will always be. The team with the most voters and friends will prevail.

I just think it's sad that a group of adults/coaches will not look at who performs the best against the best competition and vote for that kid regardless of who he plays for. They do it on the all star teams as well. It's a black eye for the coaches association if they don't look at Stats to determine this instead of whose team's turn it is to have a player of the year.