Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sweet 16 - 1st Round Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clark County 73 - Oldham County 51

Eastern 69 - Warren Central 61

Christian County 68 - Shelby Valley 50

Lexington Catholic 63 - Dixie Heights 59

Rowan County 57 - Daviess County 51

Perry Central 54 - Wayne County 46

Bullitt East 64 - Bardstown 57

Bell County 62 - Marshall County 60
Clark County
Eastern
Christian County
Lexington Catholic
Rowan County
Perry Central
Bardstown
Marshall County
clark county
eastern
christian county
lex cath
rowan county
perry county
bullit
bell

2nd round match ups will be great all the way down.
Clark County
Eastern
Christian County
Catholic
Rowan County
Perry Central
Bullitt East
Marshall County
ekff Wrote:Clark County 73 - Oldham County 51

Eastern 69 - Warren Central 61

Christian County 68 - Shelby Valley 50

Lexington Catholic 63 - Dixie Heights 59

Rowan County 57 - Daviess County 51

Perry Central 54 - Wayne County 46

Bullitt East 64 - Bardstown 57

Bell County 62 - Marshall County 60

get real you have Perry over Wayne LOL. Wayne has beat ranked teams and scored over 2200 points this year. Perry has beat what top ranked team and all year scored less than 1700 points . No contest ,,Waye by 25.
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:get real you have Perry over Wayne LOL. Wayne has beat ranked teams and scored over 2200 points this year. Perry has beat what top ranked team and all year scored less than 1700 points . No contest ,,Waye by 25.

You really have no idea what you're talking about.
Clark County

Eastern

Christian County

Lexington Catholic

Rowan County

Wayne County

Bullitt East

Marshall County
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:get real you have Perry over Wayne LOL. Wayne has beat ranked teams and scored over 2200 points this year. Perry has beat what top ranked team and all year scored less than 1700 points . No contest ,,Waye by 25.

You also must keep in mind that Perry Central has the top Scoring Defense in the state, holding opponents to 42.7 points per game. This is why their scoring total is so low! They play a slower half-court game and are very good at forcing their opponent to play the same style. When they do this, they don't have to score a lot of points to win their games! That is why they're 25-5 and are only averaging 55 points per game!
Clark Co.
Eastern
Christian Co.
Lexington Catholic
Rowan Co.
Perry Co. Central
Bardstown
Bell Co.
Aslan Wrote:Clark County
Eastern
Christian County
Catholic
Rowan County
Perry Central
Bullitt East
Marshall County

These are the same teams I think/hope will win.
leecoukfan Wrote:You also must keep in mind that Perry Central has the top Scoring Defense in the state, holding opponents to 42.7 points per game. This is why their scoring total is so low! They play a slower half-court game and are very good at forcing their opponent to play the same style. When they do this, they don't have to score a lot of points to win their games! That is why they're 25-5 and are only averaging 55 points per game!

well they do hold their opponents to a low score , but there are teams in the state of Ky that held their opponents to less points even in their region. Perry held their opponents all year to 1244 points while leslie held theirs this year to 1209 points in the same 14th region. That was in the 14th alone. what about St. Mary in the 1st holding their opponents to 1149 points. Then in the 2nd region a team called Webster cty held theirs to 1104 all year. And the 8th Owen Cty held theirs to 1206. So the lowest in the state they did not. But Did any of these other teams make it to the biggest dance of the year?? They are a middle of the bracket team . They did get on the easy side of this years bracket. All the deep teams are at the top and play on Wednesday. They can't claim the Cindarella because I'm sure theirs teams at this years sweet 16 with worse records. I voiced my oppinion..
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:well they do hold their opponents to a low score , but there are teams in the state of Ky that held their opponents to less points even in their region. Perry held their opponents all year to 1244 points while leslie held theirs this year to 1209 points in the same 14th region. That was in the 14th alone. what about St. Mary in the 1st holding their opponents to 1149 points. Then in the 2nd region a team called Webster cty held theirs to 1104 all year. And the 8th Owen Cty held theirs to 1206. So the lowest in the state they did not. But Did any of these other teams make it to the biggest dance of the year?? They are a middle of the bracket team . They did get on the easy side of this years bracket. All the deep teams are at the top and play on Wednesday. They can't claim the Cindarella because I'm sure theirs teams at this years sweet 16 with worse records. I voiced my oppinion..

you do know that you have to add up all the points they allowed and divide them by the number of games theyve played before you figure out how much ppg they give up. so yes they do have the lowest in the state.

http://www.khsaa.org/basketball/regulars...atsbit.htm
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:well they do hold their opponents to a low score , but there are teams in the state of Ky that held their opponents to less points even in their region. Perry held their opponents all year to 1244 points while leslie held theirs this year to 1209 points in the same 14th region. That was in the 14th alone. what about St. Mary in the 1st holding their opponents to 1149 points. Then in the 2nd region a team called Webster cty held theirs to 1104 all year. And the 8th Owen Cty held theirs to 1206. So the lowest in the state they did not. But Did any of these other teams make it to the biggest dance of the year?? They are a middle of the bracket team . They did get on the easy side of this years bracket. All the deep teams are at the top and play on Wednesday. They can't claim the Cindarella because I'm sure theirs teams at this years sweet 16 with worse records. I voiced my oppinion..

according to khsaa.org, leslie county played 23 games and perry county played 30. leslie also played a extremely weak schedule. they're a top 8 team down there if they play like they can. people also said valley had a cake walk to the finals a year ago and a team like scott county or ballard would destroy them, look how that turned out. perry will surprise some people next week, you being one of them.
Perry has good size, great coaching, good teamwork, and plays great team defense... SO yes I like Perry against Wayne County...
wood_chuck Wrote:you do know that you have to add up all the points they allowed and divide them by the number of games theyve played before you figure out how much ppg they give up. So yes they do have the lowest in the state.

http://www.khsaa.org/basketball/regulars...atsbit.htm

lol

I hope the coach of Wayne County looks at the total points Perry has scored this year and overlooks them like you are.

Wow. :popcorn:

Aslan Wrote:You really have no idea what you're talking about.

now what do you think
zaga_fan Wrote:I hope the coach of Wayne County looks at the total points Perry has scored this year and overlooks them like you are.

now what? I told you
zaga_fan Wrote:I hope the coach of Wayne County looks at the total points Perry has scored this year and overlooks them like you are.

ekff Wrote:Perry has good size, great coaching, good teamwork, and plays great team defense... SO yes I like Perry against Wayne County...

like I said ... get real
LOL.
You said Wayne was gonna win by 25 and it was nowhere near that. We all acknowledged Wayne could win, but not by the amount you predicted.
LClion4life Wrote:Clark County

Eastern

Christian County

Lexington Catholic

Rowan County

Wayne County

Bullitt East

Marshall County

Perfect so far..
Now, I cant believe that I didn't actually make a post but I had all of these moving on except for Rowan. Good luck to Bell county tonight!!
LClion4life Wrote:Clark County

Eastern

Christian County

Lexington Catholic

Rowan County

Wayne County

Bullitt East

Marshall County

LClion4life Wrote:Perfect so far..

Got the entire first round right. Good job:Thumbs:
Man! Tomorrow, is going to an absolutely down at Rupp!! I think that everygame is going to be a slugfest! I am going to say:
Eastern
Christian
Wayne
Bullitt
I like Rowan over Wayne but I really hope to see Clark Co playing Sat night.
MVP2 Wrote:I like Rowan over Wayne but I really hope to see Clark Co playing Sat night.

Man, me and you both!!!!