Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th grader MVP of 14th region tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats to Braxton Beverly of Perry County Central for being Mvp of 14th region tournament and he is only in 7th grade.

I am a Hazard fan but I have watched this kid the last 5 or 6 years and I have told everyone he is the real deal, and also a great kid.
UNBELIEVABLE... He will be the talk of the State Tournament next week.... Congrats to PCC and Coach Hatcher for finally kicking that door down and getting his 3rd team to the sweet 16
I enjoy watching the kid play, Congrats Braxton.
who made the all tournment team?
Navajo4life Wrote:UNBELIEVABLE... He will be the talk of the State Tournament next week.... Congrats to PCC and Coach Hatcher for finally kicking that door down and getting his 3rd team to the sweet 16

His 11th region chanpionship
Congrats Braxton, the award is well deserved!
He come off the bench and won it, has any other play done that? Also has another 7th grader won it? Kendall Noble did it when she was at Breathitt Co. but has it ever happened in the boy division?
Congrats to Beverly, he is the reason that PCC beat KCC tonight. He will be an even greater player down the road. I just wonder if Perry can hang on to him...
You honestly couldn't give this to anyone else.
This is well deserved and I doubt a 7th grader has ever done this.
PATS2011 Wrote:Congrats to Beverly, he is the reason that PCC beat KCC tonight. He will be an even greater player down the road. I just wonder if Perry can hang on to him...

It's rumored that he won't be here for long. If he does leave, I wish him the best, and am very glad he delivered the Commodores a regional title.
Where does this kid go to middle school?
guardtheball Wrote:who made the all tournment team?

1.Sawyer Denniston-Wolfe Co.
2.Kyle Huff-Perry County Central
3.Dontarius Pittman-Lee Co.
4.Zack Davis-Knott County Central
5.B.J. Combs-Hazard
6.Alex Hamilton-Breathitt Co.
7.Dalton Cornett-Perry County Central
8.Nason Roberts-Knott County Central
9 Cade Berryman-Estill Co.
10.Cody Gregory-Letcher County Central
11.Kenton Roberts-Estill Co.
12.Evan Potter-Knott County Central
13.Brian Roark-Letcher County Central
14.Dylan Cornett-Perry County Central
15.Braxton Beverly-Perry County Central

Congrats to Braxton on MVP.

5timechamp Wrote:Where does this kid go to middle school?

R.W. Combs.
Aslan Wrote:It's rumored that he won't be here for long. If he does leave, I wish him the best, and am very glad he delivered the Commodores a regional title.

where is he gonna be going if he does leave?
It's just a rumor, no need to discuss it on here, let Perry Central enjoy their victory!
dang..... as an 8th grader??? That is incredible. Good luck to this young man in the future.
Congrats To This Young Man And To PCC For Winning The Region Championship!

Represent The 14th Well Dores'
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:dang..... as an 8th grader??? That is incredible. Good luck to this young man in the future.

7th grader.
Congrats to this young man Job well done!!
Aslan Wrote:7th grader.

Shoot, I meant to put 7th grader. I do not know why I put 8th grader. I think that PCC is going to be the team to be for a while in the 14th region.
congrats to beverly 16 points as a 7th grader, look foward to watching him play in the future
love seeing a 7th grader not only win MVP but also beat knott county by himself. bet the central fans loved that. i know i did.
MVP2 Wrote:R.W. Combs.

He transferred to AB this year.
Just to confirm...
I spoke with a very reliable source, and they plan on shopping him around in the Lexington-Louisville areas to see if they get any bites.. If so, I'd say he won't be a Commodore for long.
Will he be the first 7th grade student to start in State Tourny game? If not who are the others. Braxton is an excellent player wish him the best.
Aslan Wrote:7th grader.

He's a hold back and should be an 8th grader, but he's still an awesome kid and works hard and deserves all the attention he's been getting. Congrats Braxton!!
proud to be a commodore today,tomorrow and forever
kai Wrote:Will he be the first 7th grade student to start in State Tourny game? If not who are the others. Braxton is an excellent player wish him the best.

He doesn't start, he comes off the bench.....
Congratulations to Braxton Beverly for his outstanding play during the 14th Region Tournament and for being awarded the Tournament MVP. We can always use good players here @ VA Tech. Keep up the hard work and dedication and you will go far! The best of luck to you and your team in the Ky State Tournament.
Congrats to Braxton.... Best 7th grade ball player I've seen in the mountains.
Pages: 1 2