Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kobe Bryant's Other Side.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kobe has always been one of my favorite players but wow, this is odd.
It is a rather nice V-Cut shirt..... for a girl.
Just wait till the Laker fans see this.
I'm not hating, I just think it's extremely hilarious that grown a** man is posing in gay clothing, lol

Sound Familiar?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm not hating, I just think it's extremely hilarious that grown a** man is posing in gay clothing, lol

Sound Familiar?

Wrestling? lol
HawksRule Wrote:Wrestling? lol

Lol, not where i was coming from but def fits the part.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, not where i was coming from but def fits the part.

Lol, my bad then.:HitWall:
He was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to dress like that.
Lebron isn't paid to cry Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm not hating, I just think it's extremely hilarious that grown a** man is posing in gay clothing, lol

Sound Familiar?

Haha, nice.
It would take half our lifetimes to make how much Kobe is doing this. I'd done it too if I were getting paid that much.
Never liked Kobe. And this just adds fuel to the fire.
lol... I think Stardust will agree with these pics and the posing..
Kobe has finally came out of the closet Hahahahaha
zaga_fan Wrote:He was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to dress like that.
Lebron isn't paid to cry Smile

[YOUTUBE="Ck9nyiwaTIg"]Ck9nyiwaTIg[/YOUTUBE]

Your right they do it for free.
Aslan Wrote:Haha, nice.
It would take half our lifetimes to make how much Kobe is doing this. I'd done it too if I were getting paid that much.

He is a Millionaire! why would he need to do this? Lol. Paying off all his rape dates....
I'd and anyone else on here would have done the same thing if they were offered a few hundred thousands to do this.
Aslan Wrote:I'd and anyone else on here would have done the same thing if they were offered a few hundred thousands to do this.

I was was a Multi Millionaire in no need of money, i dont think very many people would do this. I haven't seen MJ, Shaq, Magic, or anyone else in these yet....
Who cares what they've done. Kobe is an international icon and he can do whatever he wants to enhance his image.
Aslan Wrote:Who cares what they've done. Kobe is an international icon and he can do whatever he wants to enhance his image.

I'm sure this made him real popular at the gay bar.
This is seriously the most pointless thread on bgr. Who cares how Kobe dresses? If you were Kobe you could dress anyway u want.
K_Mac Wrote:This is seriously the most pointless thread on bgr. Who cares how Kobe dresses? If you were Kobe you could dress anyway u want.

Personally i dont care how he dresses. Just thought it was funny that people was going on about the heat. Who cares if they cry.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Personally i dont care how he dresses. Just thought it was funny that people was going on about the heat. Who cares if they cry.

I said the same thing about the heat crying.
K_Mac Wrote:I said the same thing about the heat crying.

This thread is more directed at everyone that threw a Bit** fit over the heat crying. I despise lebron james and everything about him. But its stupid how people say its him and it probably wasnt.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This thread is more directed at everyone that threw a Bit** fit over the heat crying. I despise lebron james and everything about him. But its stupid how people say its him and it probably wasnt.

I thought it was funny.
Personally, I think James, Bosh, and Wade were all crying.
Aslan Wrote:I thought it was funny.
Personally, I think James, Bosh, and Wade were all crying.

It was probably bibby after wade told him he was going to be benched if he didnt pick it up.

Just think, even if they did, your team got whipped by a bunch of cry babies.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It was probably bibby after wade told him he was going to be benched if he didnt pick it up.

Just think, even if they did, your team got whipped by a bunch of cry babies.

As long as it's not in the playoffs, I could care the least.
Ballers Wrote:lol... I think Stardust will agree with these pics and the posing..
Kobe has finally came out of the closet Hahahahaha

I thought you posted him coming out of the closet long ago??? These pictures are just further confirmation!
I guarantee if WildcatK23 was to meet Kobe Bryant he would tell him how long he has been his biggest fan and he thinks hes the best player in the NBA
king360 Wrote:I guarantee if WildcatK23 was to meet Kobe Bryant he would tell him how long he has been his biggest fan and he thinks hes the best player in the NBA

I guarantee u thatua re incorrect. Kobe bryant is an outstanding basketball player and one of the greatest basketball players ever. He has that killer mentality that Lebron lacks which is why kobe finishes games and lebron doesnt.

BUT I absolutely hate the lakers and everything they have ever been given... i mean won sorry.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I guarantee u thatua re incorrect. Kobe bryant is an outstanding basketball player and one of the greatest basketball players ever. He has that killer mentality that Lebron lacks which is why kobe finishes games and lebron doesnt.

BUT I absolutely hate the lakers and everything they have ever been given... i mean won sorry.

You would.
Aslan Wrote:You would.

Had to.
Stardust Wrote:I thought you posted him coming out of the closet long ago??? These pictures are just further confirmation!

I did but yes this is just more confirmation!