Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 59 Corbin 54 in OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
very good game. honestly it could have gone either way with one team making one or more play.
who are the studs that play for bell?... thought this was a football school...pretty easy to win when you mass recruit
9-POINT Wrote:who are the studs that play for bell?... thought this was a football school...pretty easy to win when you mass recruit

do you have proof of that?

but you are right 1 regional title in 30+ years...obviously we arent paying the kids enough.
Great game it was fun to watch. Except for the refs. How they got to call a championship game. Horrible calls and horrible no calls for both sides. I think the refs were rattled by the size of the crowd.
Grats Bell Co.
attacktheV Wrote:Except for the refs. How they got to call a championship game. Horrible calls and horrible no calls for both sides. I think the refs were rattled by the size of the crowd.

Surprised the same ref got to call that called the phantom foul in overtime last year to help Corbin get the win, and it almost happened again, he got the call to force the overtime, but Bell pulled it out this year. Just don't know how these guys to get call games, they are terrible. :devilflam
9-POINT Wrote:who are the studs that play for bell?... thought this was a football school...pretty easy to win when you mass recruit

I think we are going to try and recruit extra hard this year.
Did not get to go the game but it sounds like it was a dandy. After seeing Madon play the way he did against Knox and hearing how Bell had played this year they were clear favorites for me in this game. Congrats to Corbin on a good year and Best Wishes to Bell in Rupp.
I am so proud of the team, hope you go all the way, i will be praying for you:Thumbs:
Football1 Wrote:Did not get to go the game but it sounds like it was a dandy. After seeing Madon play the way he did against Knox and hearing how Bell had played this year they were clear favorites for me in this game. Congrats to Corbin on a good year and Best Wishes to Bell in Rupp.

Whats cool is Madon had 26 Saturday against you guys. Lee had 26 against Corbin. You shut one down the other goes wild. This team is special with talent.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Whats cool is Madon had 26 Saturday against you guys. Lee had 26 against Corbin. You shut one down the other goes wild. This team is special with talent.
Madon is a special athlete all around. He and Hilton have enjoyed great success in multiple sports. Hope Bell goes for a long ride in the State Tournament!

we dont have to recruit im are you honestly gonna pick Pineville or Middlesboro over Bell.. that like choosing vienna sausage over a fillet migon!!

besides when we were driving through pineville last night Ben Madon said this numerous of times "Were region champs thats why i came to Bell this is why I came to BELL to be champs!!"

Im not a Bell fan by no means, but i do live in the area, and i can assure you they dont recruit. The kids ive watched play at bell and done so well for the last 15 years are all the same kids i watched play in middle school and grade scool at bell.
They just have an excellent feeder system and get the kids going at a young age, and that makes for great high school football teams.
If Bell was a power house at recruiting then there are a bunch of Mboro, corbin, whitley player etc that would have been wearing blue the last few years.

If anything, schools like Corbin would be the talk of recruting, as they have had kids played for them from other school many time. And im sure you know other schools who do, but bell isnt one of them.