Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central vs Perry Central 3/8(14th Region Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Let the madness begin!
What time is this game tomorrow?
^ 7 p.m.
Perry County Central By 15+
Perry took the first one by 20 but Knott was without Davis and they were at home.
This one should be intense.

Commodores win the game by a little and the fight by a lot.
Will Hatcher get revenge from last years meltdown? I'm sure he'll have his team playing better than their performance tonight, and will refuse to bring home a runners up throphy for the 4th straight year.

Why would Adams throw a punch and risk of hurting his team in the Championship game? I know games get heated but you got to use your head better, this could really hurt the Pats tomorrow night and one least shooter PC has to worry about.

The game should be a good one just like last season.

Perry Central-49
Knott Central-44
KCC by 31
Play the triangle and two BB and the title will be yours. KCC by 5.
MVP2 Wrote:Will Hatcher get revenge from last years meltdown? I'm sure he'll have his team playing better than their performance tonight, and will refuse to bring home a runners up throphy for the 4th straight year.

Why would Adams throw a punch and risk of hurting his team in the Championship game? I know games get heated but you got to use your head better, this could really hurt the Pats tomorrow tonight and one least shooter PC has to worry about.

The game should be a good one just like last season.

Perry Central-49
Knott Central-44

Perry's guards have yet to drop a close one since that ugly Clay County game.
These guards can handle the ball, pressure the other team, and hit their FTs.

I think Knott needs a big lead to win IMO.
I don't see Perry losing another close one.
I don't see Hatcher allowing his team to lose 4-straight Regional Finals in a row.

Perry - 43
Knott - 38
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I don't see Hatcher allowing his team to lose 4-straight Regional Finals in a row.

Perry - 43
Knott - 38

I didn't see him letting them lose 3 either lol
I think this is the year though.
^Same here. But I thought it was over tonight when we were down late in the 4th.
i'll take knott by 37.
Strikeout King Wrote:Perry County Central By 15+

I'm Changing My Prediction! KCC by 10+

Go Pats!!!
greenstuff22 Wrote:i'll take knott by 37.

Are you serious? Mod's why let this guy post such immature things...

KCC BY 47! :biggrin:
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm Changing My Prediction! KCC by 10+

Go Pats!!!

why the change of heart?
greenstuff22 Wrote:why the change of heart?

I have Some Friends That go To KCC, One Which Is A Girl That Played Volleyball For The Lady Pats and She's Playing Softball This Year For Them
Overrated Wrote:Are you serious? Mod's why let this guy post such immature things...

KCC BY 47! :biggrin:

if knott doesnt win by 37 plus then i vow to delete my name and never post again.
PCC by 8
greenstuff22 Wrote:if knott doesnt win by 37 plus then i vow to delete my name and never post again.

You just gonna switch back to MemphisTiger?
TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
KC by 4
zaga_fan Wrote:You just gonna switch back to MemphisTiger?
TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

nope, i lied, i would never delete my name. although im glad you arent playing this game, or i would say perry by 800.
If KCC loses by more than 5. I'm deff. delete my account. GO KC by 40!!
Perry
Geaux Perry.
Knott by 3.
greenstuff22 Wrote:nope, i lied, i would never delete my name. although im glad you arent playing this game, or i would say perry by 800.

Hatcher couldn't score 800 while playing Tetris lol
Hatcher cant hit shots for his kids. They missed and missed and missed. Dillon didnt even post up hard until the 4th quarter, nor did he hit the offensive glass. A win is a win. Good job Hatch and I enjoyed the game. I didnt see Letcher doing much scoring either.
Expecting a huge crowd at this game tonite. My quistion is will there be tickets for sale at game or should a person get some from schools before going. Any info would help because have to make plans.
Strikeout King Wrote:I have Some Friends That go To KCC, One Which Is A Girl That Played Volleyball For The Lady Pats and She's Playing Softball This Year For Them

Lame j/k

FYI the girl in your picture per a co-worker of mine is his cousin who is from Letcher Co.
Pages: 1 2 3 4