Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 47 - Estill County 39 (14th Region Semi-Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
WOW...got out of the truck a couple minutes ago and Estill was up 39-37 with a minute or so to go. Must have all fell apart for them in the last minute.

Congrats to Knott
Estill came roaring back again in the 4th but ran out of gas.
Will Adams be available for the finals since he got ejected for throwing a punch?
what happened to estill? they were only down 2 with under a minute to go?

anyway, congrats kcc. now go beat perry for 2 titles in a row.
Seemed like a pretty intense game there, especially with punches being thrown towards the end from Knott Central. Looked like Estill might have been able to pull it out but I guess it just wasn't there night!

Congrats Patriots!!
Congrats Coach King and the Pats!
Congrats KCC.
Grats Knott.
Estill Co. 6 10 4 19 39

Knott Co. Central 11 6 12 18 47

14th Region at Hazard
Semifinals

Estill Co. (18-14) -- Roberts 5, Berryman 14, Morris 8, Doty 9, Jones 3.

Knott Co. Central (19-11) -- Slone 6, Potter 7, Roberts 17, Davis 15, Schrum 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1FykYlPh3
Congrats KCC
So much for resting Davis and Roberts again.
did adams throw a punch? i thought he may have at the game but after watching wymt sports it looked as if he didnt.
yeeahh Wrote:did adams throw a punch? i thought he may have at the game but after watching wymt sports it looked as if he didnt.

something happened cause the ref's got over there in a hurry and they motioned that he threw a punch and threw him out
leecoukfan Wrote:So much for resting Davis and Roberts again.

sorry coach. i guess if lebron or kobe gets hurt the first game of the finals then they should just sit out and rest. my god, if they say they can play, then play them.
I seen the video clip and didn't see a punch thrown by Seth.....Hopefully he will get to play tomorrow night....
I didn't see him throw a punch either so thats why i wondered why he was ejected..
:brunettec:policeman:girlwink:Confusedticktong:pirategirConfusedmoke::broom:Confusederved::football::blondnurs:doughnutc:blonded::dogbowl::relaxing::blondedri:muscleman:cop::blondeche:blonde::wenumber1
Dont let the final score fool you......it was much closer game. I'm pretty sure you must sit out one game when ejected. .....
Estill didn't especially fall apart... got up 39-37 under a minute... Davis kid made a big old fashioned 3 point play... Estill missed a shot... had to foul... Knott hit foul shots like an experienced team does. Those who sold Estill short were wrong. They battled Knott County tooth and nail. Congrats to Knott on the win and to Estill on a surprising season and having a lot of heart and grit.
Congratulations to Knott Central. Great to see Zack Davis back and playing well.
Congratulations on a great year to first year Coach Jon Bentley and Estill Co.
They make every game exciting and made another good comeback but fell at the end.
yeeahh Wrote:I didn't see him throw a punch either so thats why i wondered why he was ejected..

There was no punch, the ref was midcourt when he called it.

It is being appealed.
Punch or no punch he jumped on top of the kid with his whole body for no reason, which is a flagerant foul, (ejection) so punch or no punch, the kid is out for tonight. He has been taking cheap shots at people all year long in every game I have seen him play anyways, we just don't have any refs in this region that will do anything about it.
Would have to agree, ejection was definitely called for. Both him and Potter are the worst at taking shots at people as they go by them, they just love hitting people in the nuts or the stomach, totally uncalled for.
Wall4president Wrote:Would have to agree, ejection was definitely called for. Both him and Potter are the worst at taking shots at people as they go by them, they just love hitting people in the nuts or the stomach, totally uncalled for.

It's because they're from Knott County....
you can't take em anywhere....
This game showed that Estill County and Jon Bentley are going to be a force in the region in years to come. Estill had this game won, but failed to make shots down the stretch. This was also for all the people out there that didnt think Estill had the talent to compete in the region!
zaga_fan Wrote:It's because they're from Knott County....
you can't take em anywhere....

You took my saying!!! OMG!!! LOL....
Do not give him props on this, he stole this line off of me at the Knott/Hazard game when I was talking about the Knott fans..
Ballers Wrote:You took my saying!!! OMG!!! LOL....
Do not give him props on this, he stole this line off of me at the Knott/Hazard game when I was talking about the Knott fans..

I said that about Buckhorn fans first though lol
Tough loss, good season to you Estill and coach Bentley.. I will be rooting you all on next year.. How many players do you lose?
i am suprised estill don't win ever game in the 14th with john bentley coaching and the refs huggin his nads
I heard Nason got hurt again last night? Any truth to this?
Pages: 1 2 3