Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern vs Wayne Co. 3/8 (12th Region Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a rematch of the 48th District Championship game where the Warriors topped Wayne Co 49-47 and that was @wayne Co! The Warriors have a lot of momentum going there way! Should be a great game!
Wayne Co takes it this time.

WC-57
SW-50
Wayne Co. 65
Southwestern 53
I hope Southwestern's momentum continues. Let's go to Rupp!!!!!
This just shows how strong the 48th district really is when you have both the winner and loser playing in the regional championship game. Everytime the Warriors and Cards have went to battle each other it has been close. I don't rememeber this but way back in the early part of the season when Leecoukfan and I worked together he says that I said that it would be the Warriors and Cards in the 12th Region final. Its not going to be an easy game for either team. I may be way out in left field here but I think Southwestern has the advantage in this game. 1. we match up pretty good with Wayne. 2. Wayne had to fight every possession like it was their last...not saying that the Warriors didnt have too because we did. But its going to be a good old fashioned barn burner tomorrow night. I am encouraging each of you 12th Region fans to come out and watch this game doesnt matter who your favorite team is come out and lets watch a good game of basketball. Congrats to both team for advancing to the finals and good luck tomorrow.
I'll be there and I am looking forward to it. It has been a great tourney throughout with each game being closely contested in their respective 2nd halves. Very enjoyable 3 days of basketball and likely a 4th tonight. Good luck to both teams and congrats to both teams on their opportunity tonight. Regardless of who wins tonight I will be cheering for the winner at Rupp Arena next week.
RebelPride12 Wrote:I'll be there and I am looking forward to it. It has been a great tourney throughout with each game being closely contested in their respective 2nd halves. Very enjoyable 3 days of basketball and likely a 4th tonight. Good luck to both teams and congrats to both teams on their opportunity tonight. Regardless of who wins tonight I will be cheering for the winner at Rupp Arena next week.

:Thumbs: Me too!
Wayne 54 SW 51
Captain Backdoor Wrote:This just shows how strong the 48th district really is when you have both the winner and loser playing in the regional championship game. Everytime the Warriors and Cards have went to battle each other it has been close. I don't rememeber this but way back in the early part of the season when Leecoukfan and I worked together he says that I said that it would be the Warriors and Cards in the 12th Region final. Its not going to be an easy game for either team. I may be way out in left field here but I think Southwestern has the advantage in this game. 1. we match up pretty good with Wayne. 2. Wayne had to fight every possession like it was their last...not saying that the Warriors didnt have too because we did. But its going to be a good old fashioned barn burner tomorrow night. I am encouraging each of you 12th Region fans to come out and watch this game doesnt matter who your favorite team is come out and lets watch a good game of basketball. Congrats to both team for advancing to the finals and good luck tomorrow.

Yes sir!! I remember you saying that back right before the season started!
There was no final score thread on here?
HoopsGuru Wrote:There was no final score thread on here?

No there wasn't, the final score was Wayne Co. 51 Southwestern 35
leecoukfan Wrote:No there wasn't, the final score was Wayne Co. 51 Southwestern 35

I was sick and unable to attend the game. Wow. that is a beating for the finals. :HitWall: