Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Butler v Perry County Central 3/9 (Sweet 16 - 1st RD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wednesday 6:30 pm

Coming Into This Game!

Butler 27-4

Perry County Central 27-3

Winner Gets The winner Of Marion County/Montgomery County

thoughts?
I dont know a thing about Butler but I really hope to see the Lady Commodores win it.

Good Luck PCC! Go Dores!
Butler is VERRY well coached. They are a Sweet 16 team basically every year. I think this will be a good game.
I don't know much about Butler other than they're very good!

My vote is still with Perry Central by 3
This is going to be one of the better first round games IMO. I'll take the Dores in a close one.

Perry 72
Butler 70
I'll take Butler by 4. Should be a great game.
LWC Wrote:Butler is VERRY well coached. They are a Sweet 16 team basically every year. I think this will be a good game.

Ol' Randy Napier is as good of a coach as anyone.
He'll have his girls ready Wink
PCC by 1. Should be a very good game
Butler 66-57
As much as I'd like PCC to get a win for the Mountains, I have to go with Butler. Should be a great and close game.
Two very good teams-to close to call-Im going with the last whistle blown to determine this game.
Butler is small and weak. Predator (Rankin) will be to much inside for them if she doesnt get gased to easy on the big floor at WKU. She hasnt got gased all year long but State Tournament is a different atmosphere.
zaga_fan Wrote:Ol' Randy Napier is as good of a coach as anyone.
He'll have his girls ready Wink
Randy is one of the best coaches in the state. He has already proven that. He has a state title. Lady Dores will be playing on Saturday.
good luck lady dores show them what the 14th region is and bring us that title home to the real region
I pick Butler by 4 but it should be dandy. I do not think Perry has enough talent team wide to defeat Butler, Marion County, Manual and then Rockcastle County. They have two great players, one good player, and the other ones are average or mediocre. The average or mediocre players will come back to haunt them at the big show in Diddle. Good luck Commodores I hope I am wrong.
From what I hear from a lot of ppl is that if PCC can win this game they can cruise to the final 4. Hope that is correct.
warmachine Wrote:Butler is small and weak. Predator (Rankin) will be to much inside for them if she doesnt get gased to easy on the big floor at WKU. She hasnt got gased all year long but State Tournament is a different atmosphere.

Do you have nicknames for everyone? lol
Predator suits Rankin
PCC all-stars should take this one by 20
tommy2 Wrote:Randy is one of the best coaches in the state. He has already proven that. He has a state title. Lady Dores will be playing on Saturday.

Great enough coach to have players fall out of the sky.
Any updates?
Butler 27
PCC Tri-County All-stars 24
Butler 32
Noble is hurt...
Radio is kind of fuzzy at the house right now. Was it Kendall that went out with an injury or who??? Announcers were talking about it when I turned it on and I just caught the tail end of it.
Altro Cat Wrote:Radio is kind of fuzzy at the house right now. Was it Kendall that went out with an injury or who??? Announcers were talking about it when I turned it on and I just caught the tail end of it.

Yes, it was her.
Butler 34
Change your sig Benchwarmer!
Aslan Wrote:Change your sig Benchwarmer!

To what?
Perry Central Forever Is Superior!