Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. vs. Corbin (13th Region Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday at 7:30 at the Arena in Corbin. First matchup Bell Co won by 29 pts. We know, your coach pulled the starters late in the 3rd quarter due to the lack of not playing. :biggrin:

Since the KC lost a few weeks back, Bell has beaten Barbourville, Perry Co Central, Harlan Co, Whitley Co, and Knox Central. Pretty good teams.
I'm changing the name to Ben County and taking them by 10 over a Corbin team who will not match up well with their size.

Go Bell.
Ive only correctly predicted 3 games so far this tourny, but I think Bells size and Madon win it by about 20.
Go Bobcats lets play togethor and make it to Rupp.
I'm going with Bell County by 12.
Corbin is a much better team than the one Bell played in January. With that Said, when the Bobcats come out ready to play Monday they will be headed to RUPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Corbin is a much better team than the one Bell played in January. With that Said, when the Bobcats come out ready to play Monday they will be headed to RUPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, but its fun to say Bell Co beat them by 29 pts. :Clap:
Corbin keeps it close but I think Bell is the better team.
Corbin can win this game if they keep Bell Co. off the boards and Lee does not play well. Madon will get his points, but Lee is the X-factor in this game.
Ican't wait for this game.

Bell goes to Rupp with a 30 point win over the Redhounds....
Bell-56
Corbin-50
Bell County should make it back to the state for the first time since 1980.
Close game Bell by 3.
The Pep Rally and Bobcat Walk will be at 6:15 outside of the Arena. Hope to see all the Bobcat fans there to support these boys! They deserve it. Last Regional Championship was 1980! Spread the word!!!
Bell will dominate this game...Madon could beat Corbin by himself
Bell 58
Corbin 48
Bell 48
Corbin 43
Does anyone know what station is carrying this game? Thanks
Overtime!!!
Game over Bobcats going to Rupp, well played game by the Redhounds taking BC to the wire and push the game into overtime. Bobcats turned the ball over late to many times game should have been over in regulation!
Well I can say this much. If we don't start playing some ball, we will be OUT in the first round of the state. Hate to say this, but we really rode a streak of luck tonight.

Grats to Corbin for playing a heck of a game. We should have never gone to OT.
BigBlueBell Wrote:Well I can say this much. If we don't start playing some ball, we will be OUT in the first round of the state. Hate to say this, but we really rode a streak of luck tonight.

Grats to Corbin for playing a heck of a game. We should have never gone to OT.

A win is a win. 30 year drought. Nobody thought a little Shelby Valley would win State last year either.