Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 39 Betsy Layne 34 (15th Region Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sheldon Clark 39
Betsy Layne 34
Congrats Coach Rice and the Lady Cardinals
Congrats Sheldon Clark, 15th Region Champs.
Congrats Lady Cards! Time to represent at Diddle!
Now the Sweet 17 has Booth, Hammond, Lawrence and Wilson (injured, but will still be in attendance) FOR SURE. Some great teams and players have already punched their ticket.
Congrats Coach Rice!!! :theman: Now go represent the 15th at Diddle!!!!:letsparty
nice win... hopefully the 15th will be a presence in the Sweet 16!
Congrats !! to Sheldon Clark and the effort by Betsy Layne. Sheldon Clark the pres-season favorite looks to make some noise in the state.
First time I've seen Carla Booth in person and she could start for most of the boys teams in the 15th, seriously.

Girl can ball.

Congrats Cardinals!
:Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:First time I've seen Carla Booth in person and she could start for most of the boys teams in the 15th, seriously.

Girl can ball.

Congrats Cardinals!
:Thumbs:
Congrats to the Lady Cards on the big win tonight, But remember you still got work left to do.
Way to go LadyCards! This Valley fan for one wishes you the best of luck at State! :Thumbs:
Congrats Lady Cards! And also Congrats to the Ladycats! No one expected BL to make it this far.
Congrats to coach Rice and the Lady Cards. To have the bulleyes on their back from the start of the season and deal with all the naysayers, the team showed it is a very deserving 15th region champion.:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
Congra to all the lady cards 1rst time in 20 years they won region congra Booth,Newsome,Porter and Spurlock on all-tourney team and to the MVP Carla Booth you are truly awesome baby :Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::1::1::1::1::1:
congrats to the LadyCards good luck in State Tourn. A very young Ladycats next year, need to work hard over summer to be contenders for district conf. cant wait...:rockon::notworthy
congrats to the cardinals. after watching the district tourney, i knew there was no way that booth was going to let them loose. She is awesome. She deserves the opp to play in the state tourney.
Congrats SC. Good luck at Diddle. Hope you represent the 15th well.
Great job by Sheldon Clark
Congrats Sheldon Clark. Good luck at State. Good effort & season Betsy Layne.
congrats sheldon clark carla booth can flat ballll lol i think the boys could have used her this year no joke......congrats ladycats great job to make it this far run a little more offense and they couldve walked away with the title