Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Spurs 125 - Heat 95
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

The Heat Get Spanked :Clap:
Ballers Wrote:Ha. That's funny.
West has noone to guard all the players the Heat have..
Heat sweeps anyone in the West, sorry.

Agree with you SD.

LOL :Clap:
The Heat are looking awful right now
The Heat's effort was laughable.
Well someone got "sweeped"
Love seeing KING QUIT and his squad fall again.
Love every post in this thread thus far. Heat aren't going to even have the second best record in the East. 3rd seed is where Im putting them.
Aslan Wrote:LOL :Clap:

Aslan is it just me or did the Heat With 3 Top Stars in the NBA, just get beat by 30?!?!
Strikeout King Wrote:Aslan is it just me or did the Heat With 3 Top Stars in the NBA, just get beat by 30?!?!

I wouldnt call bosh a star. Clearly overrated and weak inside player.
I don't see anyone beating a healthy Spurs team in a 7 game series.
Ballers response to this thread:
A) Make random jabs at the Lakers, to attempt to get everybodys attention off this embarrassing loss.
B) Make random jabs at random people that have posted in this thread, to attempt to get everybodys attention off this embarrassing loss.
C) Claim this is a fluke and Miami is still the best.
D) Do the right thing, and admit Lechoke is overrated and as is his team. Also admit that he underestimated the West, and conclude that Miami will not even make the finals.

What you guys say?
I'm going to go with A,B, and C.
Love it
Bosh is playing awful! And the Heat look like they can care less if they win or not. You think giving up a 24 point lead to Orlando would light a fire under them. But it didn't at all.
I love this. San Antonio still has a lot left in the tank.
Better team will beat better players every time.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Better team will beat better players every time.

Isn't this the truth!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Better team will beat better players every time.

Exactly.
Aslan Wrote:Ballers response to this thread:
A) Make random jabs at the Lakers, to attempt to get everybodys attention off this embarrassing loss.
B) Make random jabs at random people that have posted in this thread, to attempt to get everybodys attention off this embarrassing loss.
C) Claim this is a fluke and Miami is still the best.
D) Do the right thing, and admit Lechoke is overrated and as is his team. Also admit that he underestimated the West, and conclude that Miami will not even make the finals.

What you guys say?
I'm going to go with A,B, and C.

It's fun guessing his responses before he gets a chance to get on here Wink