Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: It's Tennessee Hate Day! Jump on Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

They low down, they dirty and man they some snitches. Did I mention I hate pumpkins too. #TennesseHateDay
:rockon:
What in the wide wide world of sports does this have to do with High School boys basketball?
:please:
nky Wrote:What in the wide wide world of sports does this have to do with High School boys basketball?

Nothing but its funny. Today is Tennesse hate day. The whole state needs to get on board. Have a sense of humor. GO BIG BLUE!!:eyeroll:
:Thumbs:
itzAmazing Wrote::please:
Joneslab Wrote:Nothing but its funny. Today is Tennesse hate day. The whole state needs to get on board. Have a sense of humor. GO BIG BLUE!!:eyeroll:
Why hate the beautiful state of Tennesse?
I hate Tenn. ball, but you should have posted this in the college section. This is the high school section. Did you even read before you posted? Troll much?
nky Wrote:Why hate the beautiful state of Tennesse?

Seriously? Do you really not get it? It has nothing to do with the "beautiful state of Tennesse.
Joneslab Wrote:Seriously? Do you really not get it? It has nothing to do with the "beautiful state of Tennesse.
Seriously, do you not get it? You are in the high school section.
TheRealVille Wrote:I hete Tenn. ball, but you should have posted this in the college section. This is the high school section. Did you even read before you posted? Troll much?

I know that. Its all in good fun. Its posted in the college section as well. Just trying to get everybody on board. If Scotty Hopson can write an email asking UT fans for support I got to do my part for UK and reach as many fans as possible by any MEANS POSSIBLE. :Thumbs:
Joneslab Wrote:Seriously? Do you really not get it? It has nothing to do with the "beautiful state of Tennesse.
don't get it at all, why do we have to mean to our neighboring states?
Joneslab Wrote:I know that. Its all in good fun. Its posted in the college section as well. Just trying to get everybody on board. If Scotty Hopson can write an email asking UT fans for support I got to do my part for UK and reach as many fans as possible by any MEANS POSSIBLE. :Thumbs:
so your posting the same thread in multiple boards? Isn't that a rules violation? Who's Scotty Hopson?
nky Wrote:so your posting the same thread in multiple boards? Isn't that a rules violation? Who's Scotty Hopson?

I guess so.
Twenty years ago Rodney Glen King said "People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?"
Let's take the high road and get along with Tennessee
nky Wrote:Twenty years ago Rodney Glen King said "People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?"
Let's take the high road and get along with Tennessee

Clayton Bigsby once said "If you have hate in your heart let it out." OHHHHHHHHHHHHH C-A-T-S Cats, Cats, Cats.
i told someone to get a job and i got 2 points against me.LOL
[Image: brucerearl.jpg]
Goodnight, especially all the good folks south of the border
I'm as much a U.K. fan as anyone, but there's no hate for my fellow southeners from Tn. Imo, you can take your hate somewhwere else.
Big Five-0- Wrote:I'm as much a U.K. fan as anyone, but there's no hate for my fellow southeners from Tn. Imo, you can take your hate somewhwere else.

Its all a joke brother. Why so serious?
Joneslab Wrote:Nothing but its funny. Today is Tennesse hate day. The whole state needs to get on board. Have a sense of humor. GO BIG BLUE!! :eyeroll:

Shouldn't this be in the College Forum?
nky Wrote:[Image: brucerearl.jpg]
Goodnight, especially all the good folks south of the border

Wasn't this the pic where Pearl dressed up and attended a tournament game to support Pat Head Summitt???

I loved it!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Wasn't this the pic where Pearl dressed up and attended a tournament game to support Pat Head Summitt???

I loved it!!!

Yes! I do believe you are correct!