Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Rose Hill 1/27/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even though I believe we are the best team in the 15th Region (not being biased, just because we have such great talent) however, it seems as if we are as inconsistent as about 7 or 8 other teams in the region. Even though we have been getting some wins here lately it just doesn't seem we are playing to our potential. If we play like we did against Sheldon Clark, Pikeville, or Pike Central, then I believe we are the best team in the region. However, we sometimes are not coming out with the same intensity night in and night out. For instance the loss to East Ridge and only a 9 point win over Williamson doesn't look to impressive. Hopefully we can pick up our game and play to our potential this Friday and beat an "Average" Rose Hill team. Go Get 'Em Pirates......We're Behind U All The Whole Way!!!

By the way whats everyone else thoughts on the Game against Rose Hill????
Belfry should win by about 20 if they play the way they are capable, but if they stink up the court like they did against East Ridge and Williamson Rose Hill will embarrass them...
I will tell you right now they are young and can flat out shoot you out of the gym, so becareful what you ask for Belfry
Belfry.. but I don't think they're the best team in the region
rose hill by 8
belfry
Belfry if they play their game!
15th Region Crazy
Who do you think is the best team in the 15th?
"Charlie" Wrote:15th Region Crazy
Who do you think is the best team in the 15th?

There is no clear cut "best team" in the 15th....I think any team other than Allen Central, Piarist, and David could win it this year...
Belfry
Belfry by 10+
Belfry 15+, Case bounces back from a off night against Williamson an scores 25. Maynard scores about the same...
Is this the team with "what's his face" on it...OJ Mayo???
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:Is this the team with "what's his face" on it...OJ Mayo???

No, this is the team he used to play for.....Currently he is playing for North College Hill in Cincinnati, OH.
They have alot of eigth graders that give you match up problems, they play like a team you have never seen before, Euton for them causes a lot of problems because of his height and the fact he plays outside and shoots over the smaller player, but a big guy on him and he takes you off the dribble, they also have an great point guard in jackson, and then there is David Chinn (SP) who can shoot the lights out of, and then the 6'8' Jackson that comes off the bench that will cause you a lot of problems also, They play just about there entire bench every game, so any of them can step in and play.
"HappyGilmore" Wrote:No, this is the team he used to play for.....Currently he is playing for North College Hill in Cincinnati, OH.

OH...Sad

I guess my vast basketball knowledge is showing huh...:Hole:
Rose hill
"alfus21" Wrote:There is no clear cut "best team" in the 15th...

Exactly.. you can't single out one team in the 15th this season