Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne vs Pikeville 3/7 (15th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought & predictions?
Betsy Layne by 6
I'm going to take Pikevilly by 5
Betsy Layne 54
Pikeville 53
Come on. One time haha. Panthers by 4.
Panthers by 6.
It's getting late in the tourney -- all games will be great to watch. I'll take Betsy Layne in this one by at least 10. If I am there, I will be cheering for the Bobcats!!!!!
Bl has beat them twice this year...I see it happening again..BL by 10
BL by 15....ssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!let the giant rest....:zzz:
If BL does win, they won't win by no more than 6.
I don't think B/L will have no problem, Without the big boy { who is original from the Betsy layne area} They will need to keep an eye on Will, but other than that Casy Adkins and Nathan Martin will take care of the rest......Cats!!! Cats!
The Chase is on Phanthers running from a Bobcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should be a good game...
Bobcats by 15. Go Bobcats
Bobcats by 7. I love the fan base Betsy Layne is providing. They have full community support for the first time ever. MUDCREEK BABY.
Betsy Layne 58-52.
SHADY Wrote:I don't think B/L will have no problem, Without the big boy { who is original from the Betsy layne area} They will need to keep an eye on Will, but other than that Casy Adkins and Nathan Martin will take care of the rest......Cats!!! Cats!
The Chase is on Phanthers running from a Bobcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should be a good game...
[YOUTUBE="This sums up your response"]5hfYJsQAhl0[/YOUTUBE]
IMO winner of this one goes to Rupp.
BL by 4
[quote=Tellme2]Bobcats by 7. I love the fan base Betsy Layne is providing. They have full community support for the first time ever. Mud Creek Baby.

The Bobcats in a cake walk.
Betsy Layne better not over look pikeville.. IMO!! I am going to go with pikevile by 3
Bobcats by 8
Pikeville's coach better run something besides the weave out front. BL switches out front and Pikeville does not back door well which basically negates the weave. Don't think Pikeville ran any type of offense in the first half of the All "A" game vs. Betsy Layne.
Nothing But The Kids Wrote:Pikeville's coach better run something besides the weave out front. BL switches out front and Pikeville does not back door well which basically negates the weave. Don't think Pikeville ran any type of offense in the first half of the All "A" game vs. Betsy Layne.

I TOTALLY agree. Time for PHS to make some adjustments against BL. We have been out coached both games. We have to make the necessary adjustments to win. :ChairHit:
hard to beat a team three times but it can happen of course; however, the gut instinct is Pikeville by 3points with a good game from E. Rowe.

One thing is for certain... as it has been the whole tournament, neither fan base will be fans of the refs...lol
Pikeville OT Wrote:hard to beat a team three times but it can happen of course; however, the gut instinct is Pikeville by 3points with a good game from E. Rowe.

One thing is for certain... as it has been the whole tournament, neither fan base will be fans of the refs...lol

it happen here in Arkansas last night in the 6a semis of the state,Jacksonville beat Jonesboro for the 4th time, all games was close, but hard to do...
All, I got to say tonight that the 14th Refs.. suck
they let them play football, knock each other down, don't call a foul.. then go down the floor and call a stupid foul for nothing...........Bobcats should have this one in the bag..
BL by 4
What are you talking about Shady? The 14th ref's are calling the 13th regional tournament. I'm taking Pikeville by 3.
BL by 5
BL by 10
probably the best game in the tournament bl by 10 close all the way though.......would love to see valley win so we can get some revenge from last year BIG revenge 20 plus point revenge haha
Pages: 1 2