Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski Co vs Wayne Co (12th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will win this 12th region bout?
I think I will take Pulaski Co. From what I can tell, these two are the top two teams in the 12th Region. Pulaski Co. 64-61.
Gimme Wayne County!
Wayne Co. 51-48
This game should have been the 12th Region Championship game!! Pulaski Co already beat Wayne at home earlier in the season and I know they can do it again.

Maroons by 3
It's defintely going to be a great game. Both teams split their regular season match-ups. I think I'm going to take Wayne County though.
Go Maroons!

Pulaski-55
Wayne-51
leecoukfan Wrote:This game should have been the 12th Region Championship game!! Pulaski Co already beat Wayne at home earlier in the season and I know they can do it again.

Maroons by 3

Yes PC did beat the Cards by 1 but, is everyone forgetting what Wayne did to PC back in December? The Cards and the Maroons played for the 1st time this season in the Championship game of the Monticello Banking Co Holiday tournament and the Cards won by 9...Now that said, this is why PC goes home Monday night. Chris Adkins, Tim Rice and myself was at the 12th Region Girls Championship game tonight and Al Gover's father came up to Coach Adkins and Chris asked him who PC plays Monday and to which Mr. Gover replied Wayne County. Then Coach Adkins being the goof ball he is ask Mr. Gover if Wayne was any good...Mr. Gover then replied and I quote "No Wayne isnt any good Southwestern beat them" If the Maroons come to Lincoln County Monday night with this attitude they will be coming home with a loss....

With that said I'm picking my district foe...

WCHS-64
PCHS-57
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Yes PC did beat the Cards by 1 but, is everyone forgetting what Wayne did to PC back in December? The Cards and the Maroons played for the 1st time this season in the Championship game of the Monticello Banking Co Holiday tournament and the Cards won by 9...Now that said, this is why PC goes home Monday night. Chris Adkins, Tim Rice and myself was at the 12th Region Girls Championship game tonight and Al Gover's father came up to Coach Adkins and Chris asked him who PC plays Monday and to which Mr. Gover replied Wayne County. Then Coach Adkins being the goof ball he is ask Mr. Gover if Wayne was any good...Mr. Gover then replied and I quote "No Wayne isnt any good Southwestern beat them" If the Maroons come to Lincoln County Monday night with this attitude they will be coming home with a loss....

With that said I'm picking my district foe...

WCHS-64
PCHS-57

You make a very good point but my pick is till with Pulaski.
Wayne Co. 68
Pulaski Co. 60
Pulaski 67 Wayne 64. Mercer 74 SW 65