Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Destiny Brewer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bo Steele's new song about Destiny Brewer, that got killed by the drunk driver in Martin County.

[YOUTUBE="Destiny"]tE6kShiUSxI[/YOUTUBE]
Who is Bo Steele? I am glad a song was written, because it is something positive to come out of a bad situation, I am just curious as to who that is.
WOW, very nice. Thanks for sharing
He is a guy that had videos posted of him on you, and now is traveling around doing shows. He just signed a recording contract. I, think he is from Alabama. The video below is the first one I ever saw of him. He was in a waiting room of a hospital here, trying to make family feel better, or something. I think Destiny's mom contacted him, and told him her story.

[YOUTUBE="Bo Steele"]BQAZM_drJtQ[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]PGv2sYoWaCo9[/youtube]
TheRealVille Wrote:He is a guy that had videos posted of him on you, and now is traveling around doing shows. He just signed a recording contract. I, think he is from Alabama. The video below is the first one I ever saw of him. He was in a waiting room of a hospital here, trying to make family feel better, or something. I think Destiny's mom contacted him, and told him her story.
I mis-spelled her name above, and my time ran out to edit.
I remember that guy. Nice!