Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Prestonsburg 1/26/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the first game of the year, Paintsville bear Prestonsburg 43-28. I don't think you'll see a double digit victory by either team. In the first game Prestonsburg didn't have a player score in double figures. Prestonsburg has improved a LOT this year and if Paintsville thinks they can just show up and win, they'll get beat.

Paintsville has won 4 in a row and 7 of the last 8.

Prestonsburg has won 7 in a row.

Paintsville can't put Prestonsburg on the free throw line 22 times like they did in the first game

Paintsville's defense (except for allowing driving lay ups) and shooting has gotten better since the first game.

I think Paintsville will end Prestonsburg's winning streak tonight by 8 points.

But, if Paintsville starts to put it all together tonight, they could beat Prestonsburg worse than they did the first game.
Paintsville will win this one
Prestonsburg
Jarrell's still pretty sick, but that didn't stop her against AC. Prestonsburg isn't AC though, they are playing good basketball right now.

If Jarrell can overcome that sickness again tonight and have a good game, Paintsville should be alright.
Paintsville
Good Luck Lady Cats!
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:Jarrell's still pretty sick, but that didn't stop her against AC. Prestonsburg isn't AC though, they are playing good basketball right now.

If Jarrell can overcome that sickness again tonight and have a good game, Paintsville should be alright.
I hope she go. The first time they played she was 6-8 from the field and had 14 points to go along with 14 rebounds, 3 steals, and 4 blocks. I'd say she'll have to do that and more tonight.
Paintsville