Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central (14th) 3/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These 2 Teams Met Back On Jan. 8th @ Perry County Central. Perry Central came away with a 58-42.

I Believe it will be a Close Game.

thoughts?
Strikeout King Wrote:These 2 Teams Met Back On Jan. 8th @ Perry County Central. Perry Central came away with a 58-42.

I Believe it will be a Close Game.

thoughts?

I expect a close game. Letcher did not have Stewart the first time they played. Will he make enough difference to overcome the size of Perry??? As a Letcher fan I hope that the team picks up their team defense and pulls out the biggest win the program has had to date!!!
Cornett brothers.

Perry 55
Letcher 48
LCC by 3
Pcc - 54
lcc - 31
High Sheriff Wrote:I expect a close game. Letcher did not have Stewart the first time they played. Will he make enough difference to overcome the size of Perry??? As a Letcher fan I hope that the team picks up their team defense and pulls out the biggest win the program has had to date!!!

Letcher has never beaten Perry, right?
Perrys size and Beverly will be too much. Dores by 9.
This will will be a completely different game with Stewart in the lineup.
I'll give it to the Dores by 5....
it's gonna come down to the wire IMO
I will take the size and the athleticism of Beverly to win this game by 10
As a Letcher fan I hope that the team picks up their team defense and pulls out

the biggest win the program has had to date!!![/QUOTE]

Don't agree with this statement. By far the 2 biggest wins in LCC history were district championship games by R. Justice one against JBS when they were a top 10 team in the state and one over Knott when they were a huge favorite to win the region 2 years ago.This would however be a huge win for the cougars and I believe that they can pull off an upset if they don't try to play at Hatchers pace, let these kids run and play!
Letcher's coach is the Cougars weakness, Hatcher will expose that.

Perry 56
Letcher 40
Stewart has to stay on the floor for LCC to have a chance. He cant get those little cheap fouls called on him. If LCC comes out in the the man to man D, I'd like to see Johnson gaurd up Braxton, Logan is one of the better defenders in the region. In the end, PCC size will be to much for the Cougars.

Perry Central-58
Letcher Central-47
Aslan Wrote:Letcher has never beaten Perry, right?
No, always the first time.
UKisN1 Wrote:No, always the first time.

It's eventually going to happen, but I don't believe it's going to be this time.
thegr81 Wrote:As a Letcher fan I hope that the team picks up their team defense and pulls out

the biggest win the program has had to date!!!

Don't agree with this statement. By far the 2 biggest wins in LCC history were district championship games by R. Justice one against JBS when they were a top 10 team in the state and one over Knott when they were a huge favorite to win the region 2 years ago.This would however be a huge win for the cougars and I believe that they can pull off an upset if they don't try to play at Hatchers pace, let these kids run and play![/QUOTE]

Regional final appearance is bigger than a district championship. In my opinion. So it would be the biggest win in LCC history if they beat Perry Central.

First team to 40 points win and that will be Perry Central by 8.
Letcher with Stewart @ 100% is so tough, but I don't see PCC losing.
PCC by 3.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:Letcher's coach is the Cougars weakness, Hatcher will expose that.

Perry 56
Letcher 40
Isn't he the same coach who coached West Jessamine to two straight Sweet 16 appearances and made it to the semi's once. What's happened to him since then?
Not a thing has changed. Just a philosophical difference between some. No different than how some perceive Hatcher's style.
I think it will be a close one. PCC by 4.
Perry Central wins by double digits.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Perry Central wins by double digits.

It will be closer than that..until maybe the end due to free throws.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Isn't he the same coach who coached West Jessamine to two straight Sweet 16 appearances and made it to the semi's once. What's happened to him since then?

he's never been that great of a coach. sure, a final four appearance looks nice but without polson, he wouldn't of won 12 games that year. he should have beaten knott county double digits at knott and his coaching cost them the game.
Should be a good game but I don't think Letcher will have enough firepower to get past the Commodores.

Perry Central by 8
I think if he plays the big Neace boy instead of the Ballou there would be a ton of difference watched him in the Mtn Classic he is a much better defensive and offensive player. Can actually shoot the ball from any spot and boxed out more and wasnt being pushed all over. Why set a stalky 6'5 player on the bench all the time with him and Stewart both in would make a world of difference.
Perry County Central by 8. Rooting for LCC though.
Ill take Perry County Central to win the region, This team just has a whole lot of talent.
PCC by 30
You are kidding, right?
This could be a close one. Will Letcher Counties coach have them ready? Rumor is that he is heading to P-burg. Anything to this or rumor only? Pulling for LCC but Pcc will win.
wildcatfan23 Wrote:I think if he plays the big Neace boy instead of the Ballou there would be a ton of difference watched him in the Mtn Classic he is a much better defensive and offensive player. Can actually shoot the ball from any spot and boxed out more and wasnt being pushed all over. Why set a stalky 6'5 player on the bench all the time with him and Stewart both in would make a world of difference.

Agree! I said the same thing all season
Pages: 1 2