Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Co. Central 63 South Floyd 58 (15th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On to the semis for the Hawks Hobo scores 42 in this one
HawksRule Wrote:On to the semis for the Hawks Hobo scores 42 in this one

Dang 42 points.Congrats to McCoy and Pike Central
Congrats to Central on the win.
Congrats Hawks! And I thought for sure the Raiders would defend Hobo better than they did tonight.
Hobo McCoy, carrying the Hawks. Congrats PCC.
First time I've seen Mccoy play this year, he is the real deal. I don't understand how SF lost him at times tonight, PCC will need somebody else to help him in the semis.
Congrats PCC and Hobo! 42 points... dang that's impressive lol.
congrats pc
Yet another impressive performance by McCoy... Congrats Hawks!

Don't hang your heads Raiders, you guys had a great season!
Great Game to listen to. Hobo went off in the first half!
What happened to that spanking South Floyd was supposedly going to give Pike Central? :lmao:
The way it's going. Betsy Layne and Pikeville better come ready tomorrow!
Have to say Hobo was on fire...one of the best games Ive seen a player have in a while...
#33 for Raiders also had a great game...If Hobo can get a solid performance from the rest of the team...Look out, Could win the 15th...(Considering JC got beat)
Great win for my Hawks tonight.

Looking forward to playing Shelby Valley Monday night, should be a fun game.
Hobo is awesome and the best all around scorer I've seen in a long time. Congrats hawks

You better be ready Monday because this SV team is not the same team you beat by 22.
hawkeye Wrote:What happened to that spanking South Floyd was supposedly going to give Pike Central? :lmao:
STFU, no one said it was gonna be a blow out like it was the first game. go back and look at the game thread,

Congrats to PC on a very hard fought win in a very physical game. I really liked the fact that the 16 region refs let them play tonight, it was a war. SF just lost Hobo way to many times tonight on defense, they just couldnt fight through all the screens PC set for him and tonight he made most of his shots. SF not having a true point guard hurt them tonight as it did most of the season and late turnovers did us in, cant blame the refs tonight it just wasnt our night,
Congrats to Pike Central and the 15th POY, Hobo McCoy! If he keeps playing like this, PC may just ride his stellar shooting all the way to the regional title. SV will have their hands full come Monday.

It will be interesting to see what Greg Newsome comes up with to try to stop Hobo, because obviously whatever South Floyd was doing didn't work...
83 points in his last 2 games while shooting over 50% from the field both games, that's UNREAL !!!

Another thing to mention is that he only shot the ball 22 times against Belfry and 25 times against South Floyd, 25 and under shot attempts for 40+ points multiple times is very impressive.
Congrats PC. Sad to say but this is the 1st time i've seen Hobo play in person, but i do have to say now he is the real deal. This kid is unreal. It wasnt that SF lost him on D, he would bring the ball up court & shoot 2 feet behind the NBA 3 pt line & drill it. When he wasnt doing that his teamates done a great job setting screens for him & Hobo used them well to get to the bucket.
Good game by SF. You guys played your guts out all night, but so did PC. Great effort from both teams & a great game to see as a fan.
I knew this game would not be like the last one. Hobo is the real deal.
yes nice win for the hawks,, they could be the most improved team in the region and have developed some really nice tools, and one big machine in McCoy. But the #33 kid from south floyd is a really nice player as well, have watced him a couple times this season and IMO is one of the most underated players in the region. I think him, Hobo, and martin from SF are the three best hands down. Think it will be a while b4 a 15th team wins state again but i have no doubt our all tourney teams could beat any others!!
Congrats to Pike Central and to McCoy on a great game!
Congrats !! to Pike Central on a "gutty" win...Pike Central the most improved team in the region.