Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 56 Belfry 43 (15th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from game 1.
Tough to see this group go. Here's to an excellent career for Alexis Howard, Amy McCoy, JJ Bevins, and Kelsey Napier.
I think the LadyCats was up as much as 18. This team is gonna be hard to beat when Brooke Coleman and Lezza Mullins both score 20.
Congrats SV
Time2Shine Wrote:I think the LadyCats was up as much as 18. This team is gonna be hard to beat when Brooke Coleman and Lezza Mullins both score 20.

Great game by Leeza and Brooke both. Sarah Wright also hit some big shots to help push the lead out.

Congrats SV!
Congrats SV!!!! Just goes to show what I have been preachin about on the boy's thread.
Congrats SV!
Congrats SV.
Congrats to the SV ladycats!!! I know that Sheldon Clark is a huge task but they can pull it off!! Come on girls!!
Congrats to SV. The Coleman & Mullins girls where to much to handle down low last night. Bevins for Belfry only seemed to play defense when she wanted to. Looked winded. Dont remember seeing her come out of the game at all. Lit it up on offense though.
Congrats to SV on a solid win. Sounds like the girls played well and took care of business against a good Belfry team.

This group has the talent to give Sheldon Clark a tough game this weekend. Let's hope they aren't ready to end their season yet.
Think the better team won this game.