Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why do you love BGR?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wanted to hear everyone's oppinions?

For me its because of the family atmosphere, esp with the staff, and it keeps me more updated and involved with high school athletics.

What does everyone else think?
I love it because we're all like one big family. It keeps me up to date with sports and stuff. You can be yourself. Ummm..it's free. QQ and BGG are nice and great people!
I like it beacuse it give me somthing to look forward to every day and there is always stuff to read which is great also it keeps from being bored......even tho i haven't ben a member long i still like it and hope it gets bigger and better.............
I like it because it allows me the opportunity to meet new people and make great friends in the process. The discussions are just a bonus.

I also enjoy giving and making people happy. Ask anyone that knows me that I love helping and doing good deeds for people. Thats why BGR will always be free.
I love good information.
I love the atmosphere first and foremost. Being on here is just like talking to my friends. The staff is like a second family to me and the members are really fun to talk to. Through this site I have made so many friends that hopefully will stay in touch with me throughout my life as we live, learn, and grow together. BGR gives me the chance to speak my mind on anything that I want to talk about. I have found people to discuss my favorite sport with and now I have the chance to read really insightful posts. Here I find information that I probably would not have heard if I was not part of the site. BGR gives me something to do anytime day or night, I can always post, someone will always be online, I can make stuff for the site and its members. I feel like I contribute by being a mod and actually have a "job" to do. It's just an all around great site with great people.
I like it because of some GREAT guy named Beef on here :dance:

But really, I use it to stay informed on what is up in KY sports/news and it is a good place for me to have some comic relief from schools.
It keeps people from this area informed on what is still going on after they move off. It is a great way to keep in touch with their hometowns.
I love how there is more to talk about than just sports. You got your high school, college, and pro sports. But you also got your offtopic threads as well.
I love it because you get to meet new people and talk about anything you want. Oh yeah and because its FREE!! Thanxs QQ
good one beef! lol
I love it because I was welcomed into a family that is open and honest. There are knowledgable posters and informative information on here. There is always something fun happening here. It's a great site!
What othe place can you come and express your feelings and thoughts on subjects and it not cost you anything.

Great place to meet new people and make great friends, alot of different people from different parts of the state, always something funny to read, even if it isnt suppose to be there and has to be deleted.
Ahh. It's something to do in my spare time...