Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd VS Phelps 1/27/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think? Let's hear it.
I'm gonna say SF by 10
Phelps has a very talented group of guards in Charlie Hunt and Robert Gannon, and Mike Dotson has some good move inside. South Floyd has one of the most dangerous guard trios in all of East KY, IMO, in Ethan Johnson, Ryan Johnson, and Mason Hall. Ryan Little and TJ Hall are good underneath, and TJ has a bit of range as well. I think the game will be up tempo with both teams pushing the ball, but South Floyd's size and depth will be too much for the Hornets. Phelps only plays about 6, maybe 7 players, and the fsat style will not be in their favor. Ryan Little will score big against the "under-sized" Dotson, and lead the Raiders to a 10+ point victory.
Good post King...I totally agree
SF by 4
SF good luck raiders........
Depends On Which Raider Team Shows Up To Play. If The Raider Team That Played At East Ridge Shows Up, South Floyd By Ever How Many They Want. If The Team That Played Owsley County Shows Up, Then South Floyd By 5. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
I thought SF was beat last nite but they came together and played a good game.Congrats.
SF played a real good game last night. Pulling it together when they really needed to. I think myself there was 2 or 3 plays that really turned the game around, and all of those was some long range 3 point shots.
south floyd buy 20+ if they play the ball like they did in the second half against pikeville.

Phelps buy 1 if they play like they did in the first half against pikeville

South floyd buy 9 if they slit the halfs up and play good one and bad one like they did against pikeville
South Floyd.
I dont know much about phelps, but i do about sf so ill say sf by 5
I will take Phelps by 7 because everyone else picked South Floyd. lol
Hopefully South Floyd by alot but you never know what your going to get with this team.
sf by 15+
South Floyd by 7!
South Floyd should win this game and i hope they do but they cannot over look Phelps they just have to come out and play ball..
Yeah if u underestamate any team ure already beat.........they will have to play some good ball....hope they win
SF by 8.
is Hunt playing for the hornets I know he was out against Valley because of a ankle injury?
Sf +9
South Floyd by 16
I am going to say SF byt 5.....only b/c there is no blow outs in ALL "A" play.... every game is close
I am going to go with SF by 14. That is if they play the way they did last night. If Phelps tries to get in a running game with them, I will take SF by 20+
South Floyd by 8+.....Should be a good game.
sf by 5... GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!! LETS BRING HOME ANOTHER WIN!!
Sf King If U Are Right About The Hornets Just Playing 7 Guys In A Game Then Sf Will Have Them Tired In The 2nd Half By Running The Ball With Ryan Johnson Or Mason Or Ethan They Cann All Drive And Run Hte Court Good...lets Go Sf
South Floyd by 13
south floyd by 5+,just because i think after that last game against pike they got the feel for the all a and now realize better how important it is to go back to richmond and i think that will play a big role in how SF plays tommorow night.
sf by 6
Pages: 1 2