Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley vs Lee In The all A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im gonna go with those Owls....great win over JBS...Tough solid team...gonna be hard to beat
I've got to agree this team is doing something right, and it's going to be hard for the Bobcats to beat the Owls three times. I'm not predicting a score or a winner but it should be a high school basketball classic.
Where is this game being played at???
Lee is good but I think Owsley will finish with the highest score on this one, the owls are a completely diffrent team sence the first 2 match-ups between them and the bobcats, their only problem will be Rich but i think Smith will be able to get around him with a little team effort
There is no way Owsley can match up with Lee County. No way. Too deep of a team. They play 9 players that could start for Owsley and Owsley plays 2 that could play for Lee. This is a lopsided matchup as the previous 2 games have shown.
Owsley has a diffrent team now though, im gonna disagree with ya overtheback
Well, how is their team different than when Lee spanked them by 20 last time they played?
"OverTheBack" Wrote:Well, how is their team different than when Lee spanked them by 20 last time they played?
That was Smith's first game back, Neeley was injured and had trouble handling the ball with a heavly wrapped right hand, and it was played at Beattyville. The Owls were within 12 with 4 min to go, so it wasn't like it was the "spanking" you're talking about. And Lee only beat Owsley 13 in Booneville back in December when Smith wasn't yet eligible.
I think Friday's game will be within 2 or 3 points either way.....too close to call.
The Owls have turned it around lately. They led Hazard until about 2 min in the game before falling by 8, defeated Powell County, had South Floyd (who beat East Ridge the night before by 20 on the road, and had played Perry Central to a double OT 2 point loss) down by 25 before finally winning by 8 at Morgan County, and now have defeated the # 3 rated team in the 14th in June Buchanan. This is a different team than what Lee has seen the first two meetings, imo. This game is too close to call.
I have to agree with PUFF-DAWG AND DOC Owsley County Owls is very much a diffrent team then the first two meetings with the Lee County Bobcats. Smith has played a few more games and is playing a lot better than he did in his first game back with the owls.
Owsely.
Should be a great game and Owsley pulls this one out in a close one.
owsley
Neeley was their high point man against JBS. He had 20 and Cox for JBS had 19.
Would love to go with Lee on this one but last night I heard the big man (Rich?) got hurt in practice. Gonna have to pick Owsley. Without Rich; Lee cannot win.
Where is this game being played at??..
Owsley is getting better and better with every game that they play. They will be a new team when they play this time. Also if it is true that Rich got hurt in practice, Lee will not have a chance.
Big Grinrums02:
Wow! If Rich got hurt in practice, the Bobcats will miss him. But, Johnson will play well enough to make up for it. I love the 14th. But I think Big and Rich will be fine.
My prediction is a great game. Full of intensity and great play