Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County High School's Jordan Calton, DE, #87, goes to Pikeville...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jordan officially signs with Pikeville College at the Harlan County High School tomorrow at 2 p.m. Congrats to my Pride and Joy. His dad and I couldn't be any more proud! Can't wait until tomorrow! :Cheerlead
Congrats to Jordan, a very hard worker. A lot of schools feared him on defense this season and last.
Let me add my congratulations! Harlan County had some very nice football players this past year. Very happy for Jordan. Hope he does well on the gridiron and even better in the classroom.
Congrats Jordan...you sure gave teams fit including ours at CC....best of luck as a bear.
Congrats to Jordan!! I love him like he's my own and know mom and dad are very proud. Pikeville College is getting a great player, great student, and a fantastic young man. I know he'll continue to make Harlan County proud! We will sure miss him!!
Congrats to #87! Jordan is a fine young man Den Mama and Papa sure have a lot to be proud of as does all of Harlan County to have him represent us!
Big congrats to Jordan.:Cheerlead
Congrats! Another Larkey player signs with a college for athletics!
Mama Bear Wrote:Congrats to Jordan!! I love him like he's my own and know mom and dad are very proud. Pikeville College is getting a great player, great student, and a fantastic young man. I know he'll continue to make Harlan County proud! We will sure miss him!!

Yes, yes, and yes. Great in all respects.
Congrats, he will be playing for a proven winner.
Congrats!
Congratulations to Jordan. He played a big role in the Bears' succcess.
He may be the answer to a trivia question or two some day. I think he is the only player to start every game for the Bears in their first three years. He also probably started every game his freshman year for Cawood.
Jordan grew into a quality young man, he will succeed at the next level, because of his work ethic, and dedication to the game, and the drive that it takes to make it as a college athlete. Congrats to Shelby and Sherri, I can say that if my son turns out to be like anyone, Jordan would certainly top the list.
Congratulations to Jordan. Well-deserved opportunity.