Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knicks 91 - Heat 86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game Changing Was Chauncey Billups Go Ahead Deep 3 With About A Minute To Go
Kind of surprising. Heat, like the Lakers have struggled against the top teams, but the Knicks are barely over .500. How do you lose to Cleveland, then beat Miami the next night? Just don't make sense.
This was a great game. Melo and Amare really are starting to play good together.
Aslan Wrote:Kind of surprising. Heat, like the Lakers have struggled against the top teams, but the Knicks are barely over .500. How do you lose to Cleveland, then beat Miami the next night? Just don't make sense.

my thoughts exactly!
Aslan Wrote:Kind of surprising. Heat, like the Lakers have struggled against the top teams, but the Knicks are barely over .500. How do you lose to Cleveland, then beat Miami the next night? Just don't make sense.

Simply because they are working in a new star player and traded some big pieces of their team.
Anthony has done really well since joining the Knicks but you can tell that everything isn't just coming to him.
He's doing a lot of one-on-one stuff and his shots aren't really coming from good team offense.
By the time the playoffs roll around they'll be more consistent.
Knicks are becoming good. This new team they have is tough. I'm not surprised at the loss but they are indeed good. With time, they will be a contender in the Eastern conference/finals.
Billups played huge last night making big time like he used to. I think the Eastern Conference is finally getting better. Over the years the West has been considerably better, but now the East is starting to get a little bit more stronger. This is all thanks to trades and free agency though.
Billups was huge in this one. Knicks looking good.