Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin's Caleb Watkins breaking records at EKU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corbin's Caleb Watkins recently broke the all time RB vertical jump record at EKU with a 37" vertical jump. He also broke the RB Clean Record as well.http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTPZOWTpCEk

Try this.
good to see a local player doing well for himself, Congrats!
Good to see a young man from the tri county area doing well.
I watched him a few times while he was at Corbin and reminded me a lot of Jarrod Lawson. He was much bigger than many rb's around here and was very fast for his size. I think he even wore the same number as lawson.
Hopefully he will have continued success at EKU.
That's awesome.
That's what the "supplements" will do for you!!!
What's wrong with supplements?
EKU is notorious for players taking "supplements". Not the over the counter kind either.
FullCount Wrote:EKU is notorious for players taking "supplements". Not the over the counter kind either.

So, what does that have to do with Caleb Watkins? Your premise is...Caleb Watkins plays football at EKU....EKU is notorius for players taking illegal supplements...Therefore your conclusion is Caleb takes illegal supplements. WOW, you oughta be a lawyer. Actually you have no proof of anything you are saying or implying. Your just mad because I said that the hit on your post was a blindside hit and grandma can make those kind of hits. Therefore you start making false accusations. You don't have a clue.
:Thumbs:
Calm down Ronnie... I know Caleb is not on anything.
FullCount Wrote:Calm down Ronnie... I know Caleb is not on anything.

I don't believe I know you. Besides, I am calm... people say all kinds of things...I don't really care. :biglmao:
FullCount Wrote:EKU is notorious for players taking "supplements". Not the over the counter kind either.

Whatever. Congrats to Caleb!

:please:
For the record... I never accused anyone of anything.
FullCount Wrote:For the record... I never accused anyone of anything.

You implied it. I think that is illegal behavior for this website. I don't know who you are I really don't care, but it is evident that you know who I am. I have never tried to hide behind a computer screen. I'm not responding anymore, it's ridiculous that you brought that up and implied the use of illegal substances. Like I said earlier, people say all kinds of things that they have no clue about. I'm going to forget about it.
Ummmmmm false. I never said anything about a player or a team in general. Read my posts again. You assumed it.
Is some of the eKY boys such as Watkins and Banks getting any playing time? I know Hood is on the hot seat. Any chance former Redhound Steve Bird gets the job soon.