Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. vs. Estill Co. 3/3 (14th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am taking Estill in this one, they are men on a mission.
Estill
The Engineers Took 2 out of 3 From The Bobcats This Year.

Dec. 29th Estill 63-56 (PRTC Holiday Classic @ Jackson County)

Jan. 25th Estill 52-50 @ Estill

Feb. 19th Breathitt County 60-59 @ Breathitt
It will be easier for the Breathitt Co fans to travel since the tourney is in Hazard which may have an affect on the outcome of the game but IMO this is kind of a tossup!

I'm gonna say that the Engineers win by 1
Jon Bentley gets a win this time on his return back to Hazard.

Estill-60
Breathitt-55
Will be another great game in the 14th. I'll take Estill in a close one. Great draw for all the teams. Can't wait.
estill 58
breathitt 52
I will have to take my engineers 49 breathitt 46.
Estill County
Estill by 4
Estill - 59
Breathitt - 55
Estill by 9.
Breathitt-49
Estill-47
foul shots and lay up's Estill. The Defence will be there just have to take advantage of hitting close in shots and foul shots. Stay within your self and you will give coach Bentley to play against his High school and we all want that.
I think the key will be the rebounding battle. Which ever team wins this will win the game.

Breathitt-61
Estill-55
breathitt by 8. to far away from estill and breathitt beat wolfe county.
Like I mentioned before and mhshow21 touched on as well, I think the fact that it is in Hazard could play a big role because depending on which way Estill takes to get their it is going to be between 80-90 miles one way for the Engineers to get there where as it is only about 30 miles for Breathitt Co! Should be interesting how many make the trip from Estill.

Trip for each team:

Hazard: host
Perry Co Central: 4 mi
Knott Co Central: 25 mi
Breathitt Co: 30 mi
Letcher Co Central: 35 mi
Wolfe Co: 50 mi
Lee Co: 55 mi
Estill Co:80-90 mi
Fans will not be a problem for the Engineers. 100 student have signed up to ride a pep bus to Hazard. this will be a good atmosphere and should be a good game!
jumpshooter Wrote:Fans will not be a problem for the Engineers. 100 student have signed up to ride a pep bus to Hazard. this will be a good atmosphere and should be a good game!

Estill will have alot of fans and will take this one by 8 or more.
mhshow21 Wrote:breathitt by 8. to far away from estill and breathitt beat wolfe county.

Don't understand this one......oh well Estill will have the fan support just need to play hard. I take Estill by 2!!!
Let's Go ENGINEERS!!!!!!