Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee Co. vs Letcher Central 3/2 (14th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins. these teams met in London earlier LCC won by 1 in overtime
Lcc
I was hoping to draw Wolfe County in the 1st Round but this is the next best thing! Lee County showed earlier this season that they can definitely win this game! Should be a great game similar to the one in the Hoopin It Up Holiday Classic!
I'm Gonna Go Out On A Limb And Take The Bobcats
Lee Co won the district when not many people gave them a chance to get by Powell Co in the 1st round. I'm sure Lee Co loves playing the role as underdog in yet another big game. This is the game where we see if Hammonds was worth all the money LCC gave him to come to Whitesburg.

I'll take Letcher Central by 7.

Cougars--48
Bobcats--41
letcher 52
lee co 48
Lee Co. is to deep i will take Lee 51 LCC 46.Like i said before Lee has several bench players who are just as good if not better in some cases than the starters.Go 56th!!!
Lee County by 4.
LCC-53
Lee-44
Should be a nice matchup taking Lee by 4.
LCC by 6
LEE by 10
Letcher Central - 53
Lee Co. - 50
LCC by 10
LCC will take this one early the 13th Reg ref's want let Pirman live in the 3 second zone like he did in the ditrtict .He camped out in there so the gaurds from Lee got open when he gets called for 3 seconds he will have to come out and then the D can get out and gaurd the 3.
I have not seen either team play this season but I have heard good things about Letcher from the guys at work.They say LCC gets after it on D. I will take LCC by 8.
I haven't seen Lee play, but sounds like it's gonna be a dandy considering the only time they played the game went into overtime.
It will be a great match-up for both teams. I will take Lee Co. by 6.
guardtheball Wrote:LCC will take this one early the 13th Reg ref's want let Pirman live in the 3 second zone like he did in the ditrtict .He camped out in there so the gaurds from Lee got open when he gets called for 3 seconds he will have to come out and then the D can get out and gaurd the 3.

I just love the subtle hints from the whiny Estill fans who always manage to have excuses of how they got robbed when lee wins.
3under_PAR Wrote:I just love the subtle hints from the whiny Estill fans who always manage to have excuses of how they got robbed when lee wins.

I agree with you 100%. Lee has only lost to estill a couple of times every since they have been in the district.
Ball4life20 Wrote:I agree with you 100%. Lee has only lost to estill a couple of times every since they have been in the district.

You are exactly right! Lee County has a record of 14-2 against Estill County since they have been in the 56th District.
When these two teams met back in the Hoopin It Up Holiday Classic in London, it was one heck of a game with Letcher Central coming out on top by 2 in OT! The Bobcats are playing their best baskeball of the season right now and they will be coming into this game with a tremendous amount of momentum! I know Letcher has gotten better as the season has gone along as well but I still think that Lee County will win because yet again they have been labeled as the underdog and we have seen what happened in the 56th District Tournament when they weren't even given a chance to win their 1st Rd game!

Lee Co. by 4
Lee is playing good ball, I predict they beat LCC in a close one. But that will be the last win of the year for them
lcc by 6
Letcher by 10+
About 12 minutes till tip-off! Good luck to both!!
I know i said LCC would win but i gotta cheer for the Lee County Bobcats and The 56th!!!
Estill fan here, but not a whiny one. I for one will be rooting for Lee to win this one, I stick by my district when my own fate isn't at stake. I was at the District Championship, and Lee just plain did what they needed to do to win the thing. There were some calls, there were some no calls, they went both ways.14th Region refs officiate a little different than some,but they are doing the job, and I am not. I recognize that they are a necessary,albeit EVIL thing,at times. You have to play to the way the game is being called, end of story.I don't really like Lees coach, yet I think he is a good one.He knew Estill was going to try and stop Pittman,and used him as a decoy in the lane to open up some fine perimeter shooting.Estill just couldn't muster up enough offense,good game for both teams defensively.Bentley is a good young coach as well,but Lees coach is a few years ahead of him. Relax,everyone in Irvine isn't a Hater.
3under_PAR Wrote:I just love the subtle hints from the whiny Estill fans who always manage to have excuses of how they got robbed when lee wins.

i think the score was tied in the 4th qt and pitman got a 3 sec. call on him and i dont think Leee scored after that.they played great just could not finish.