Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 16th Region Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
16th Region draw is in. Greenup Co will host Boyd County. Ashland plays Lewis County. East Carter will be playing Fleming County. And West Carter will be playing Rowan County. Is going to be a real exciting first round. Good luck to all teams.
Rowan County-West Carter Rowan by 10.....will be close the but Rowan pulls away

Boyd County-Greenup County Boyd Co by 20 +.......too much bench against not enough bench, Lady Lions will be playing mad from the tough loss against Ashland when up by 11 in the 4th

Lewis County-Ashland Ashland by how many they want.....I want my Lady Lions to win but they got the worse draw possible but thats why they play the game....Ashland is my pick to go to state.

Fleming County-East Carter - East Carter wins in the last minute....Greenhill is healthy and bringing energy to team.
Rowan over West
Boyd over Greenup

Ashland over Lewis
Fleming over East

Rowan over Boyd
Ashland over Fleming

Rowan over Ashland ( Hope im wrong)
I agree with ncis except I pick Ashland over Rowan in the finals.
I hope your right, it would b great to see this young team go to state
Tough region to predict a winner in. If I lived in the 16th Region, I would make a point to watch it.
Should be a great tournament . Good luck to all teams. Teams must quickly learn to adjust to 15th region refs.
Good Luck to Coach Orem and Fleming Co!!!
ncis Wrote:Rowan over West
Boyd over Greenup

Ashland over Lewis
Fleming over East

Rowan over Boyd
Ashland over Fleming

Rowan over Ashland ( Hope im wrong)

Rowan over west
Boyd over greenup
Ashland over Lewis
Fleming over east

Boyd over Rowan
Fleming over Ashland

Boyd over fleming
Rowan over West
Boyd over Greenup
Ashland over Lewis
East over Fleming

Rowan over Boyd
Ashland over East

Ashland over Rowan
WEST over Rowan, in a barn burner. Kristen Perry goes wild on the LadyVikes and leads the Lady Comets on a raiding party herself. Vikes get burned by the tails of the Comets and advance to the next round. Good Ole fashion Ship Burner!!!!
I got a feeling.......woo hoo, that the game is going to be a good one.
Ram-Fan Wrote:WEST over Rowan, in a barn burner. Kristen Perry goes wild on the LadyVikes and leads the Lady Comets on a raiding party herself. Vikes get burned by the tails of the Comets and advance to the next round. Good Ole fashion Ship Burner!!!!
I got a feeling.......woo hoo, that the game is going to be a good one.

To all of the Scott Tackett haters...I'm sorry about your luck. I still think the Kittens goes to Diddle!
Who is Scott Tackett, and why would I hate him???? I thought this was a basketball thread. Just being a fan for WC..... Why would I be a hater???
Ram-Fan Wrote:Who is Scott Tackett, and why would I hate him???? I thought this was a basketball thread. Just being a fan for WC..... Why would I be a hater???

Sorry Ram Fan...I must have been reading something into your post that wasnt there, to that I extend my deepest maroon apologies.
Ashland Diomedes Wrote:Sorry Ram Fan...I must have been reading something into your post that wasnt there, to that I extend my deepest maroon apologies.

Not a problem A-D, just did not know what I may have said.... accepted and lets get ready for some bball, what do you say..... I also gotta give some support to Alexis Robinson.....she is great kid and has a good heart...She knows what I mean!!!