Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hypothetical: Which Poster/Member Would Be Your Friend In "Real" Life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, lets talk about each other a little bit. And go outside of the obvious answers.

Which poster shares a lot of the same ideas that you do (in your mind). This doesn't have to be someone that always posts like answers. But which person would you end up hanging out with the most? (And don't make it easy by picking people that you are already friends with . . . . )
Good question, I will have to think about it:thumb:
I really dont know there are so many with different views and that is a good thing but I really dont know at this time.
Lets see.........I have several people on here that I consider friends already, 15thregioncrazy, Football05, Blackcatfan4life(where are ya buddy) met all of them at the Belfry-Pburg game last year and they are some very cool people. Went to school with BelfryPride so hes on that list as well as thetribe. As far as who I would be friends with based soley be thier posts and interactions on this board....probably Vincent Vega, just seems like a pretty good guy or gal I guess lol. I would probably be around Beef for 10 minutes and Id have to kick his ass lol, hes a smart ass but I love him.
beef's a pretty cool guy, i've met him, i think i know a lot of the blackcat faithfull on here, but as far as the rest, i really haven't had a problem with anyone. so i guess i could be firends with a lot, esp. the staff
I could easily see myself being friends with KYHB, 15th, and CD.
I think I'd be person "Least Likely to be friends with"...So that's a good accomplishment for me...
I would be friends with everyone except Willie Rainbow Smile
alfus21 Wrote:I think I'd be person "Least Likely to be friends with"...So that's a good accomplishment for me...
Because of that ^^^ answer, I'd be friends with alfus21.
I wouldn't mind being friends with anyone from the boards but I think that Doc would be the most fun to hang out with. All of his posts crack me up and he has a great sense of humor so I would want to be friends with him. I have already met Cali, 15th, Balla, DT, and some more that I just met solely on this site or through members that was friends with people that signed up.
fox sports Wrote:Because of that ^^^ answer, I'd be friends with alfus21.

:thumb: Thanks fox sports
Aww, alfus I would be your friend if you wanted a friend.
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:I would probably be around Beef for 10 minutes and Id have to kick his ass lol, hes a smart ass but I love him.
ME!?!?! A smart ass?....thanks for the compliment, never knew that people actually thought that I was Smart :watch:
thetribe Wrote:Aww, alfus I would be your friend if you wanted a friend.

I appreciate it tribe.... :rock:

I just said "Least Likely" because of how many people I make mad on here and how pretty much everybody disagrees with me..But I actually love it... Wink
Well, I know that we disagreed during basketball season last year but after that you made some posts that I agreed with and actually I made some that you quoted and agreed with. I think that we have been alright since then. You have good knowledge about sports and I enjoy some of your posts. Different strokes for different folks alfus. People don't always have to agree, that's why they are opinions and not facts.
thetribe Wrote:Well, I know that we disagreed during basketball season last year but after that you made some posts that I agreed with and actually I made some that you quoted and agreed with. I think that we have been alright since then. You have good knowledge about sports and I enjoy some of your posts. Different strokes for different folks alfus. People don't always have to agree, that's why they are opinions and not facts.

:thumb:
Doc Holliday is my friend. So are Curley Bill and "The Hanging Judge" Roy Bean. The high strung Johnny Ringo is not and to me looks as if someone Just walked across his grave. I will admit I am a bit sneaky and have some friends on here that don't know me and that is pretty cool. Just my opinion.
alfus21 Wrote:I think I'd be person "Least Likely to be friends with"...So that's a good accomplishment for me...

I think I would give you a run for your money on that title, alfus. :champ:
Bat Masterson Wrote:I think I would give you a run for your money on that title, alfus. :champ:

We'll see about that... :argue: :redboxer:
I could probably see myself hanging out with Kyhillbilly, discussing life lol.. hanging out with Alfus and talking some basketball, Arguing with evillive about religion, and there's a few others i wouldn't mind talking to.. like CatDawg, just to pull some kind of prank on, Batpuff, Mr. Incredible, whoever..
I could see myself being friends with The Guru, cardinalfan27, MOJO, and Superman. I'm sure ALL of them know who I am, but I haven't got a clue who they are.
SF football
I get along with most people, of course i like to be the huckleberry now and again, so to be honest with ya i could be friends with everyone except those who live on revisionism street.

Oh and the tribe because i make her laugh