Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rank the 58th now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think?

1. Prestonsburg- has been playing great, beating some very good region teams
2. SF- 2-1 in the district with their district loss to Pburg
3. Betsy Layne- their record as of late isnt very impressive??
4. Allen Central- what's going on with them!
Pburg
SF
BL
AC
Looks good to me. There is only about one way to rank it.
1. Prestonsburg
2. South Floyd

3. Betsy Lane
4. Allen Central

With the way P'burg and SF have been playing combined with the way BL has been playing this district could be over unless BL wakes up. AC is a year away from running with the two stud horses IMO.
1)Prestonsburg 2-1....only loss to Betsy Layne
2)South Floyd 2-1....only loss to a talented Prestonsburg team
3) Betsy Layne 2-1.....only loss to a very talented South Floyd team
4) Allen Central 0-3....be good in a few years...no leadership right now
1. Prestonsburg-Been playing tremondous ball lately, and if they can keep it up then they will be a tough team to beat come tournament time.

2. South Floyd-Playing some good ball lately.

3. Betsy Layne-Struggling lately but, can't count them out yet, 58th is still wide open.

4. Allen Central- Who knows whats going on with them.
sf
pburg
bl
ac
1. Prestonsburg - On a complete tear.
2. South Floyd - No size, but when the 3's are falling, size is taken out of the eqation.
3. Betsy Layne - You have to wonder if they even practice anymore. Definitely not the same team as of late that beat Prestonsburg.
4. Allen Central - Well, there's always next year.
1. South Floyd....Ryan Johnson, Ryan Little, Mason Hall, Ethan Johnson, TJ Hall....I mean come on. These guys are some of the most talented players in the region...ALL on ONE team! Not to mention the best guard trio in the region!
2. Prestonsburg.....Some good wins lately
3. Besty Lanye.....Need to get it together
4. Allen Central

Just my opinion.....
"volley_coach14" Wrote:1. South Floyd....Ryan Johnson, Ryan Little, Mason Hall, Ethan Johnson, TJ Hall....I mean come on. These guys are some of the most talented players in the region...ALL on ONE team! Not to mention the best guard trio in the region!
2. Prestonsburg.....Some good wins lately
3. Besty Lanye.....Need to get it together
4. Allen Central

Just my opinion.....
That's why SF isn't #1. GUARD TRIO = NO SIZE.
As much as I hate to put Prestonsburg on top I have to but South Floyd is a close second with Betsy layne then Allen Central.
jayblackcat2006-Size Doesn't matter when threes are raining down on you!!! Wink

I agree, South Floyd's weakness is size. But, you have to agree they have one of the best shooting teams in the region. Thats how they win a lot of games. When Ryan Johnson, Mason Hall, and Ethan Johnson are hittin' its over. Thats why I think they are #1. But, P-burg is so close its scary. Again, just my opinion.
When does SF and P-Burg meet again?
Feb. 3rd at South Floyd
I can't wait!
should be a very good game to watch!
warning pburg dont get your hopes up... there is no way you are going to win in the raider arena.. sf has always been the best and will stay the best... the game may actually have good refs this time ........ GOOD LUCK RAIDERS
south floyd
Pburg
bl
ac
Talent Wise I Wold Say.......1.sf,2.p-burg,3.ac,4.bl...but Record Wise 1.p-burg They Beat Sf....2.sf They Beat Everyone Exept P-burg,3.bl Only Lose To Sf....4.ac Cant Win A 58th Game This Year....
"basketballstar" Wrote:sf
pburg
bl
ac
i agree
"hangontight" Wrote:warning pburg dont get your hopes up... there is no way you are going to win in the raider arena.. sf has always been the best and will stay the best... the game may actually have good refs this time ........ GOOD LUCK RAIDERS

Don't get our hopes up? Did anyone say we were? And by the way I didn't see anything wrong with the refs at Prestonsburg, considering Pburg beat SF by what, 19, 20 pts?? The refs can't help something like that.. Rolleyes
1.South Floyd
2.Prestonsburg
3.Besty Layne
4.Allen Central
"catsfan072" Wrote:Don't get our hopes up? Did anyone say we were? And by the way I didn't see anything wrong with the refs at Prestonsburg, considering Pburg beat SF by what, 19, 20 pts?? The refs can't help something like that.. Rolleyes

It was the worst called game ever...
"hangontight" Wrote:It was the worst called game ever...

Or you just need an excuse because SF got thumped.
"blackcat" Wrote:Or you just need an excuse because SF got thumped.
We will see who is better when pburg steps into our raider arena....
All this smack sf fans are makein is gonna get pburg to play that much harder. sf better come out ready to play this time.
sf will win if they play like they did at the all a.. they showed everyone who was the best and they played like a team... CONGRATS... GOOD LUCK ON RICHMOND!!!!!!!!
Blackcat I Bet P-burg Has Already Came Up With Alot Of Excuses About How Bad They Get Beat When They Step Into Raider Arena
OK first thing first football player talent wise you said ac has more talent then BL thats crazy every single one of BL's starters are better then AC's starters and BL has a good bench to go to and why is everybody counting out BL what counts is district records which p-burg SF and BL all are tied at 2-1 (actually BL should be 3-0 becuase a bad call at SF but we wont get into that and im not crying about it we lost and thats that) so actually by records it
1)BL,SF,P-burg
2)AC
and i think there will be a bunch of good b-ball games that will determine the 1 seed coming up
well showstoppers4life everyone is counting out bl because the have to go threw sf again and thats not going to happen
Pages: 1 2