Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sam Burton of Pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive heard a lot about this kid's pitching ability. Out of curiousity, how fast can he throw, and whats all this controversy about?
Here we go again. Another instigation by the LC kiddy corps!!:please:

This one needs to be shut down before it starts.
he throws 83-86. not slow, not to quick. pretty good for a "highschool" senior.
FiveStar Wrote:he throws 83-86. not slow, not to quick. pretty good for a "highschool" senior.

You know for a fact that 9Point knows everything about him that he asked. Why go on with this childish charade?
The only post I will make on this thread is Sam is going to Walters State Community college in Morristown TN. They are perenially a Top 5 Juco team in the country who has as many players drafted annually as UK does. Sam will be in great hands and Walters State doesnt throw scholarships around like skittles so he must be something better than just a good high school player.

Another player Shane Grimm was not given much attention three years ago and people said he wouldnt make it. Shane went to Walters State and will probably get drafted but if not he is getting a full ride at UK.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS AND ALL THREADS ABOUT SAM, HE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS ABUSE.

I know everyone in LC is not bad but a few of you CANCERS get everybody down there labeled.
some of us don't know about the kid. I have heard he is good kid who had to move because of family issues. Also heard he could really bolster the Pikeville staff and may make them the favorite in the 15th. I have always believed it takes One really good pitcher and two better than average pitchers to win the region. Sounds like a loss for Lawrence County and gain for Pikeville.
:please: No further.
I believe all the information that you need to know about Sam has been posted enough on this site.

Closed!