Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark-57 Magoffin Co.-40 (57th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Congrats to the Lady Cards on being back to back district champions.
carla booth is the best that school has had in at least a decade. I cant remember any player boy or girl that can play her sport the way she does. She is one **** of basketball player. Now its time to get the real job done and get her to state where her talent truly belongs.
Carla Booth wouldn't let this game get close she almost scored as much as all Magoffin Co. put together she had some good help scoring in Newsome,Porter set the tone on defense with several blocked shots and alot of rebounds.Booth-33,Newsome-17 I still think these two teams might meet again in the finals of the region at the expo.Magoffin is a very good team they just got outplayed by alot tonight.Lady cards are :1::1::1::Clap::Thumbs::flame:
Conrats SC. They played a very good and smart ball game. And the Lady Hornets didn't play very smart. Unforced turnovers left and right. It's hard to beat a quality team when you do that. And I also think these two teams could very well be in the Regional Finals. Carla Booth is almost impossible to stop when she gets on fire.
Congrats to Coach Rice and his staff and the Lady Cardinals for back to back district titles...

Going to be a tough group to send home the way Booth is playing...
Carla Booth is SC lady cardinal basketball right now.. Congrats to her and her supporting cast.. if she gets help in the region they will win hands down..