Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Randall McCloy emerges from his coma.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just reported that he has totally emerged from the coma. He still can't speak but that is normal with Carbon Mon. poisoning due to it affecting that part of the brain. However speach is usually regained with rehab.
That's great news.!
Amazing! So happy for him and his family. I will continue to keep them in my thoughts and hope that he makes a full recovery.
That's great news.. I pray he makes a full recovery
This is great news, I pray he makes a full recovery.
I worry about his mental state and physical abilities when he starts making his recovery. The level of carbon monoxide that he had in his bloodsteam was probably close to 50% so I just hope and pray that he doesn't turn out mentally handicapped because that stuff does very bad damage to your brain at levels of even 20% and lower.
I am going to try to be optimistic . . . . about Mr. McCloy living a normal life. I hope that he can remember something to help the other families--and the future of safe mining. But I will be happy if he has a chance to be with his family--and enjoy their love.
i'm truly excited for him and his family, and i hope ur right khb
yeah thats great new hope he has a full recovery........
Randy McCloy was released from the hospital and is being transferred to a rehabilitation center that specializes in treating people disabled by accident, injury, illness or congenital problems. Hopefully he will keep on improving.
Glad to hear this.
I pray for a full recovery for Mr. McCloy. He has a lifetime of healing ahead of him.
I'm praying for a full recovery
The news keeps getting better. Released today that while at Rehab he was able to stand yesterday and the fever is totally gone. Still hasn't been able to talk but is getting better.
Great News
Incredible news hopefully he makes a full recovery.