Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sources: Clippers Trade Baron Davis To Cavaliers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Los Angeles Clippers and Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed in principle to a trade that would send Baron Davis and the Clippers' 2011 first-round draft pick to Cleveland in exchange for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon, league sources confirmed to ESPN.com.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nb...id=6153550
Why?
LWC Wrote:Why?

From the Clippers standpoint, they clear up some cap space by trading Davis. As for the Cavs, they pick up the Clippers 1st round pick this year, likely a lottery pick.
The Clips needed that draft pick....
And they trade the guy that Blake had stared getting a good chemistry with for Mo and instead of getting another top player in the draft they trade away the draft pick too. Looks like Blake will be leaving just as soon as he can because they wont build around him.
Losing the draft pick is why I said why.
CardinalAlum Wrote:And they trade the guy that Blake had stared getting a good chemistry with for Mo and instead of getting another top player in the draft they trade away the draft pick too. Looks like Blake will be leaving just as soon as he can because they wont build around him.

Baron didn't have too many good years left in him, plus I don't see Mo starting over Bledsoe.

Griffin has a lot of young talent around him including Bledsoe & Gordon which both will probably play along side Griffin for years.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Baron didn't have too many good years left in him, plus I don't see Mo starting over Bledsoe.

Griffin has a lot of young talent around him including Bledsoe & Gordon which both will probably play along side Griffin for years.

Your kidding, Mo Williams will deff start over Bledsoe.