Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central Vs Sheldon Clark (57th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got
Sheldon Clark by 1.
i beleive JC will take this one by 6 or better. SC is a very good team and well coached, but i think the pressure of Centrals full court Defense will be too much to handle. Congrats to SC for pulling out the Win against Pville, but i dont think their Guards can handle the pressure from JC
SC by 4pts!!!! Spurlock will have them ready to play. JC should win by 25pts but not so sure about the coach there, JC is WAY more talented!!! Lets see if Spurlock can pull it out!!! GO SC!!!!
JC won the first one by 20 but it was closer then the score showed and then the second time they won by 3. You know what they say its hard to beat a team 3 times. This is Sheldon Clarks time to shine, this team has been through a lot this year and look at them they are in the district championship. I just hope they don't just settle for being there and they come out ready to play, If they do they win this game by 5.
JC by 7+
JC by 5.....
Last time they played at Central it was a blowout, I'll take Central by 12
ill take johnson Central with a big win......I think JC will be ready to win the region Tommy has them lined out I do believe!
Im pulling for sheldon clark. They win by 4
Johnson Central.
SC is playing really well right now. They won last night on heart and effort. However that game took alot out of them. They have to be tired and it could show up Friday. Emotional games are hard to put together back to back. I look for JC to come out and really press and get up the floor. Ill take JC by 8.
JC by 15
Will keep the Momentum going into the Expo next week
central by 7 in a close one.
JC by 6
This will be a show I cant wait to watch this one play out. I just hope for a great game.
Its all dependent on which JC team comes to play. With there full court pressure, its tough to beat JC. Theres so much talent on this team. They should come up on top.
My prediction Central by 9.
Johnson Central by 6.
if the game is in the 40's or low 50's sc has a good shot.. if its a really high scoring ball game JC will beat them like a drum..
it all depends on which jc team shows up. if its the one that got beat by shelby valley then sc will have a good chance to win, but if its the team that played magoffin county, i just dont see how they can keep it close. jc is the most talented team in the region they just dont play all the time. If spurlock can pull this off, then he probally deserves coach of the year, bc unlike paintsville he is not suppose to win this game.